This is my short biography:
I was born 21 November 1994 in town Zhukovsky near Moscow. I travel a lot and I always search something beautiful, lively and transcendent. For me the meaning of life is life itself, in its uniqueness and unpredictability.
I started to write poems and to paint as a child. And throughout whole my life I cannot separate these two talents and choose something one. When inspiration comes, pictures are created and poems are written.
I studied painting in Art Studio in Russia for 8 years till I have come to Bratislava. Artist Vladimir Potapov had particular influence on my work. I was studying at school, when I came to the art studio under his guidance. Since that Vladimir Nikolaevich became a mentor for me, allowing to create in my own way and develop my individual style.
I graduated mathematical school with a gold medal in 2012, then Plekhanov Russian University of Economics with honour in 2016. I made my diploma thesis on the topic «Project of Art School Gallery in Bratislava».
I came to Bratislava in 2015 as an exchange student and found tremendous inspiration here, so I decided to continue my studies at the Master’s program “General Management” in The University of Economics. Now I finished my Master of Science degree and work as freelance artist in Bratislava.
Bratislava became a place where my hundreds roads came together.
- Personal exhibition in “Michalsky Dvor” Gallery, Bratislava, 2018
- Personal exhibition in Russian Centre of Science and Culture in Bratislava, 2018
- Personal exhibition in CT Gallery, Bratislava, 2017
- Personal exhibition in Museum of Malahovka, Moscow region, 2016
- Personal exhibition in Literature Association “Chosen by muses”, Moscow, 2013
- Prize-winner of Student Festival of Arts “Festos”, Moscow, 2013
- Personal exhibition in Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, 2012
- Participation in several collective exhibitions in Moscow and Bratislava
- Five poem books
- My poems are published in several books
- Prize-winner of many poetic competitions
- Nomination for “Poet of year” 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017 and “My Rus” 2017, 2018
- Laureate of Gromov Stipendium 2010
- Winner of competition “Chosen by muses” in Fine Art, Moscow, 2013
- 2 articles in Russian Science Index about Innovations in Art and Ecology