Scott and Cindy Schnizler

is creating TV Show

Select a membership level

Bronze

reward item
reward item
$3
per month
For the casual yet dedicated Steel Horse Thunder fan.

Silver

reward item
reward item
$10
per month
Steel Horse Thunder fan for life!

Gold

reward item
reward item
$20
per month
The ultimate, and most awesomest Steel Horse Thunder fan club!

15

patrons

$150

per month

About Scott and Cindy Schnizler

Steel Horse Thunder is Indiana's only programs for motorcycle riders and enthusiasts.  The show features everything from local charity rides, to national expos, to racing, and test rides of new motorcycles.  Most of the media attention on motorcyclists concentrate on the 1%ers, and it's our goal to feature the other 99% of the community.  People giving their time and money to a worthy cause, the newest and latest motorcycles to be released, and anything that shows the motorcycle world in a positive light.  We air 26 episodes on Television and Youtube, and we will be releasing the Steel Horse Thunder podcast exclusively to our Patreon members.  We've come a long way on our journey, and with your help, we hope to have many more miles ahead of us.

Thank you so much to all the Steel Horse Thunder fans we have out there and in particular here in patreon.  From the moment Steve Reeves, the original creator of Steel Horse, gave us the show, Cindy and I have made it our mission to bring the best of the motorcycle world to you every Sunday morning at 10:00 on WNDY, and on our youtube channel.  We couldn't do it without the generous support of our sponsors, and now with the incredible support of the Steel Horse Thunder fans.  With your support we can keep the show going, and continue to grow it.  Thank you again, and remember...it's not what you ride, it's that you ride.

Become a patron to

2
Unlock 2 exclusive posts
Listen anywhere
Connect via private message

Recent posts by Scott and Cindy Schnizler

How it works

Get started in 2 minutes

Choose a membership
Sign up
Add a payment method
Get benefits