Stefan Milois creating videos on human evolution and prehistory
- You have my sincere thanks and can submit a comment about anything archaeology or anthropology related to a new patreon supporters section of "Let's Talk About A Comment". **Your comment is not guaranteed to be picked.**
- Early access to my main videos (starting November).
- Vote on video topics once every quarter.
$10 is really a lot to give and I appreciate that show of support.
- All of the previous tiers
- PLUS digital immortality in the form of your name in the credits of my main videos.
About Stefan Milo
What I do
I'm fascinated by humanity's deep and ancient past. I aim to bridge the gap between academia and social media, bringing you the latest research and most interesting theories on who we are as a species.
I have huge ambitions to expand the channel. Visiting sites of historic significance, interviewing professors and researchers, creating short films, books and so much more.
Unfortunately, 9 times out of 10 if the stone age or prehistory is mentioned on YouTube, it is pure pseudoarchaeology. Just fantasy, nothing else. This is NOT what you will find on my channel. I always cite my sources in each video and anyone is welcome, indeed encouraged to read them and critique what I produce.
This amount of research takes time so I aim to produce 12 well researched, well made videos a year.
What will I do with your money?With your money I aim to do the following.
1 - Hire a poor archaeology student to help me with research. Accuracy of information is always my main priority.
2 - Increase the amount of artwork on the channel. A picture says a thousand words and I love being able help you the viewer visualize the past. Unfortunately this is very expensive, good art costs a lot of money and I believe in paying someone a fair price for their efforts.