Stillheadis creating Music, mixes and more
Select a membership level
- Exclusive mixes/mixtapes
- Free tracks and releases
- First-listen access to new music
- Monthly clips, WIPs and video updates from the Stillhead studio
- Full mix & podcast downloads
- Exclusive secret Discord channel
- Production walkthroughs and videos on my techniques
- 5% Discount on BDP & Cut Bandcamp
Includes Discord benefits
All "Fan" benefits plus...
- Monthly 1-to-1 detailed feedback on your tracks (The opportunity to send me a WIP track of yours each month for in-depth feedback and suggestions)
- Advice/coaching on building your fanbase/productions
- Deep-dives and analysis on my tracks & music
- Mixtape/Podcast topic or genre of your choice
- Lessons / tutorials on my production techniques
- 10% Discount on BDP & Cut Bandcamp
Includes Discord benefits
About StillheadI'm Alex - I currently make music under the name Stillhead, and I used to produce music as DFRNT. I run Cut Records, Brightest Dark Place Records, and I used to run Echodub. I hosted the Insight Podcast for over 10 years and I also write and manage the How To Self Release platform for people who want to put out their own music or start a label.
The music I make is cinematic, atmospheric and dub-influenced electronica. From ambient pieces, to deep dubstep. From experimental dub-techno to broken beats and drum & bass.
Find out more at https://stillhead.com
What Do You Get?All Patrons get discount on the Brightest Dark Place and Cut records catalogue.
Those who pledge at $5 and above will get a huge range of things from exclusive mixes to free tracks, first-listen access, monthly WIPs and updates from the studio, downloads for my mixes, access to a Discord channel, production walkthroughs, and more.
Those who pledge at $10 also get direct 1-to-1 feedback on their music, advice or coaching on building their following or fanbase, deep-dives and analysis on my trakcs and various votes and selections on what I do in my mixes, podcasts etc.
What's The Money Used For?The support that I get from you will go towards music related projects. Whether it's allowing me the ability to spend time recording videos and making music, or giving me the budget boost to press CDs or vinyl. It could go towards mastering tracks, a new bit of kit or covering the costs of hosting.
Producing music, recording mixes and running labels incurs all sorts of costs, so your contributions go towards keeping those going.
Become a patron to
Unlock 76 exclusive posts
Be part of the community
Connect via private message
Recent posts by Stillhead
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method