Strangers podcastis creating its 2019/2020 Season
- Get new episodes of Strangers as they become available, ad-free and only on Patreon (min. 8 per year).
- Get the entire Strangers archive: 90+ ad-free episodes, most of which are only available here.
If you can give $2.50 (next level) it helps me greatly, and it will give you get access to my new series of "Life Stories," and to a monthly hang-out here on Patreon.
Do note: Over time, some new "Strangers" episodes will be released to the general public, but this is the only place to get them now and get them all - and to access the full archive (all with ads!).
- All the lower-tier benefits, plus:
- Access to "Life Stories" about my personal & creative journey through life, and about interesting people I meet along the way (min. 20 stories per year).
- Invitation to a monthly hang-out.
Join at this level if you want more stories, and you want to come a little deeper into my kitchen - you know, take a seat at the table, join the conversation.
You'll get all the new Strangers episodes and the entire Strangers archive, ad-free, PLUS "Life Stories" - my new series of more casually produced stories (some big, some small, some in audio, some in writing) about my life, my process, and the interesting people I meet along the way. You'll also be invited to a monthly hang-out here on Patreon. Each month I'll announce a time when we'll meet to talk about the latest stories and the lives behind them.
Or you can join at this level simply because you can afford to give a little extra and you want to help me offset some of the fees and costs, bless your heart!
Of course, you're also welcome to set your own monthly amount - whatever feels right to you, will feel great to me, thank you!
- All lower-tier benefits, plus:
- Invitations to six annual meetings (via Skype or similar) about storytelling and podcasting.
- Opportunities to review drafts of stories before they are released.
In our six annual meetings, I will answer your questions and tell you about my process. Throughout the year, you will receive regular opportunties to review some of my story drafts in development and offer feedback (if this interests you, I promise it's optional:).
This is a chance to peak inside my creative process and help shape it (and perhaps your own along with it!).
- Or perhaps you simply want to be a generous benefactor, which is WONDERFUL of course, thank you!
About Strangers podcast
As a patron you'll get access to our archive of more than 90 episodes, most of which are about other people and their remarkable journeys through life. Enjoy! You'll also get access to new 'Strangers' episodes as they become available.
I will now be telling stories on two parallel tracks (both only on Patreon):
A) Fully produced episodes
B) Regular stories, big and small, in audio or writing, about my personal and creative journey through life (my life as it unfolds, my process as I'm making the show), and about interesting people I meet along the way. I'm calling these "Life Stories."
If you want A, sign up for $1. If you want A + B, sign up for $2.50 (which also helps me greatly by offsetting some of the fees and costs - thank you!)
If you want to come all the way in the kitchen with me and and learn about podcasting and storytelling, sign up for "The Inner Circle" at $9.50 per month. Or set your own amount at any level.
Once you sign up, you will receive a dedicated url so you can still listen in your favorite podcast app.
I'm really glad you're here and I hope you'll join us,