StylZgraphy is creating Mobile Photography
0
patrons
$0
per month
My Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/stylzgraphy/

I'm just a guy that currently enroll in an university that likes to take photography about random stuff.
I may not upload in timely order because sometimes life is busy but I still enjoying my hobby!

What's special about my patreon page:
  1. I'm not DSLR user, I use Honor View 20 (formerly Honor View 10) to capture images!
  2. All the photo you seen on this blog (or my Instagram) are AI processed photos. I didn't conduct any post-process for all these photos. The use of AI in Honor phones is good enough.
I do not want to 'over-commercialize' my photos, all I can do was providing my patrons (all tiers) the original image files over Google Drive. Non-Patrons can still have access to my photos but the Patron has access to original photos which has higher resolution.

What is the challenge that I have faced?:
  1. As a university student I need to have savings in order to survive. Traveling to places nearby can cause my monthly expense increase. 
  2. If you have noticed, my photos doesn't have wide angle, macro or telephoto shots. This is because the phone I used does not have all those cameras.
  3. You may also noticed that all my photos are at same places. This is because of the financial problem. I could not travel far or to other places if I don't have enough financial resources for me to do so.

How your donation will assist me:
  1. Reducing my monthly expenses. With your donation, it allows me to less rely on my savings or student loans when it comes to daily expenses.
  2. Allows me to buy better equipment such as tripod stabilizer or maybe better camera phone. With enough donation, I can even buy better camera phone that have variety of lens which would diversify the type of photo that I shot!
  3. With sufficient donation, I can go traveling to other places! Which means, I can upload more variety of photos from different places!

Although I don't have anything to offer to my patrons, but your contribution will mean a lot to me!
(Be sure to check out old post though, who knows there is something you'll like there!)
Tiers
Supporter
$1 or more per month

By donate $1, you're already helping saving my monthly expense!

Even though it is small amount but it still helps!

Supporter 2
$3 or more per month

By donating $3, you are already helping me save a meal's fees.

Although the amount is small, but it can be very beneficial for me in a long term.

Supporter 3
$5 or more per month

By donating $5, you are helping me further reduce my financial burden by helping me saving another meal's expense!

Supporter 4
$10 or more per month

By donating $10, I can save a part of the donation so that I can buy for better equipment! (Or traveling to other places maybe?)

Supporter 5
$20 or more per month

By donating $20, it allows me to travel to places near my residence weekly by covering the transportation fees!

(I could save it for traveling or buying equipment if I didn't go anywhere

Supporter 6
$50 or more per month

By donate $50, it would help further reducing my financial burden.

With donation of $50, a part of the donation (around 45%) will go straight into budget for purchasing new equipment while the rest of the donation (another 55%) allows me to save for traveling.

Goals
$0 of $100 per month
By reaching $100, I can cover almost half a month's expenses!

(This should make my student loans more sustainable... I guess?)
1 of 5
My Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/stylzgraphy/

I'm just a guy that currently enroll in an university that likes to take photography about random stuff.
I may not upload in timely order because sometimes life is busy but I still enjoying my hobby!

What's special about my patreon page:
  1. I'm not DSLR user, I use Honor View 20 (formerly Honor View 10) to capture images!
  2. All the photo you seen on this blog (or my Instagram) are AI processed photos. I didn't conduct any post-process for all these photos. The use of AI in Honor phones is good enough.
I do not want to 'over-commercialize' my photos, all I can do was providing my patrons (all tiers) the original image files over Google Drive. Non-Patrons can still have access to my photos but the Patron has access to original photos which has higher resolution.

What is the challenge that I have faced?:
  1. As a university student I need to have savings in order to survive. Traveling to places nearby can cause my monthly expense increase. 
  2. If you have noticed, my photos doesn't have wide angle, macro or telephoto shots. This is because the phone I used does not have all those cameras.
  3. You may also noticed that all my photos are at same places. This is because of the financial problem. I could not travel far or to other places if I don't have enough financial resources for me to do so.

How your donation will assist me:
  1. Reducing my monthly expenses. With your donation, it allows me to less rely on my savings or student loans when it comes to daily expenses.
  2. Allows me to buy better equipment such as tripod stabilizer or maybe better camera phone. With enough donation, I can even buy better camera phone that have variety of lens which would diversify the type of photo that I shot!
  3. With sufficient donation, I can go traveling to other places! Which means, I can upload more variety of photos from different places!

Although I don't have anything to offer to my patrons, but your contribution will mean a lot to me!
(Be sure to check out old post though, who knows there is something you'll like there!)

Recent posts by StylZgraphy

Tiers
Supporter
$1 or more per month

By donate $1, you're already helping saving my monthly expense!

Even though it is small amount but it still helps!

Supporter 2
$3 or more per month

By donating $3, you are already helping me save a meal's fees.

Although the amount is small, but it can be very beneficial for me in a long term.

Supporter 3
$5 or more per month

By donating $5, you are helping me further reduce my financial burden by helping me saving another meal's expense!

Supporter 4
$10 or more per month

By donating $10, I can save a part of the donation so that I can buy for better equipment! (Or traveling to other places maybe?)

Supporter 5
$20 or more per month

By donating $20, it allows me to travel to places near my residence weekly by covering the transportation fees!

(I could save it for traveling or buying equipment if I didn't go anywhere

Supporter 6
$50 or more per month

By donate $50, it would help further reducing my financial burden.

With donation of $50, a part of the donation (around 45%) will go straight into budget for purchasing new equipment while the rest of the donation (another 55%) allows me to save for traveling.