Substantialis creating music and videos.
Select a membership level
- Exclusive Sticker - A "Substantial" logo sticker
- Exclusive T-shirt - Official Substantial Logo T-shirt
Get listed as co-executive producer of future album releases and Substantial Sundays
BONUS: Stay at this tier for at least 3 months and get a phone or video consultation from Substantial Art & Music which includes social media marketing tips, grant and crowdfunding information and more.
This reward repeats every 3 months you remain at this tier. For example:
- 6 months = 2 consultations
- 9 months = 3 consultations
- 12 months = 4 consultations
- Exclusive Hoodie - Receive a new free item every 3 months for the first year.
- Exclusive Organic Tote Bag - Receive a new free item every 3 months for the first year.
- Exclusive T-shirt - Receive a new free item every 3 months for the first year.
- Exclusive Sticker - Receive a new free item every 3 months for the first year.
My name's Substantial. I've been making music for over 20 years working with artists like Nujabes (RIP), Oddisee, Marcus D and more. I write and produce Hip-Hop/Rap music infused with Jazz and Soul, while drawing inspiration from family, community, anime and art & design.
While working with Ford Motors on an ad campaign in 2016, I started streaming weekly live video updates called Substantial Sundays, at first on Facebook and later on YouTube. Three years later, I'm joined by my childhood friends and co-host, Sherm the Barber and J. Cash, and the channel has reached 5,200+ subscribers and counting. The show features live Q&A, music, movie/show recommendations, exclusive content and much more.
I have recently transitioned back to doing music full time all while running our business Substantial Art & Music with my wife Rachelle. By becoming a patron or as I prefer to call you, a SUBporter, you'll get access to cool exclusive music and video content, gifts, discounts on merchandise and even one on one consultations with me to help you with your own creative endeavors.
Thanks in advance for being a patron/SUBporter.
PLEASE NOTE: All acapellas and instrumentals are for promotional use only. You do not have permission to use any of the content with the intent to sell, monetize or digitally distribute for the purpose of collecting revenue. A license must first be obtained from Substantial Art & Music, LLC.
*The guests will be artists from my network, past and current collaborators, etc.