The Sugarbones Patch club is the love child of my first project The Sugarbones Pin Club, which proved to be very successful and inspired me to create a new club for patch lovers! The pin club has had several months of fun surprises & exclusive designs, and I hope that the patch club can bring just as much monthly cuteness to your lives!
I started making patches back in 2015 after being inspired by the DIY clothing movement! Customization has always been a strong point in my life, and I find that being able to personalize your fashion is one of the most empowering things you can do! Patches have a history of being used on denim, but can be used on a multitude of clothing items to make them special.
- Every month you will receive a package in the mail including a mystery patch + extras!
- The theme of each month will be announced to give you a general idea of what you will be receiving.
- Under the rewards pannel on the right, click Get $10 Reward, and sign up!
- On the 1st of every month, the subscription fee of $10 USD will be charged from your account. Patreon gives a 5 day window to make sure all charges are completed.
- After the 5th, your surprise package featuring your mystery goods will be shipped!
- Due to the expensive cost of tracking from Canada, packages will be shipped letter mail, and will not be tracked.
- There is a limit to how many subscribers I can have at one time, since I have to know how many pins to make! Each month after the orders have been shipped, I'll increase that number to allow new subscribers to join! If you stay subscribed, your spot is safe. However, if you unsubscribe, your spot can be claimed by someone else.
- Yes! These ship INTERNATIONALLY!
Please pledge to the type of patch you'd like to receive!
PEEL & STICK: These patches come with a peel off backing, and a sticky adhesive that sticks directly onto your clothing. These patches are quick and easy, and are most suitable for people who want to stick their patches onto other things as well, such as backpacks or purses.
( two examples of my favorite patches I have made in the past )
Any questions or concerns? Contact me at the following email only:
I will not be using the patreon private messaging system as having several inboxes is too hard for me to keep up - so please use this email if you would like a response!