Hi there! My name is Cheyenne and I'm the artist & designer behind the brand Sugarbones!
As a huge fan of both surprises and subscriptions, I decided to finally take a shot at creating a year long pin of the month project! This campaign will not only allow me to surprise you with a never before seen enamel pin, but it will also give me a guaranteed income every month that I will use to grow my business, make new products, and keep creating!!!
SUGARBONES originated from my love of combining and contrasting aesthetics and subject matter to create something thought-provoking and fascinating! I'm an enthusiast of the creepy & the cute, pastel candy colours thrown onto the violent, erotic, or gore, and adding soft aesthetics to strong & empowering designs. I often have two interchanging moods; one minute I want to live in a pink castle on the moon with a pastel Pomeranian eating fruit all day, and the next I want to wear a studded leather jacket and scour the streets with my girl gang, fighting crime and the forces of evil. This is the vibe I try to portray through my work!
- Under the rewards pannel on the right, click Get $12 Reward, and sign up!!
- On the 1st of every month, the subscription fee of $12 USD will be charged from your account. Patreon gives a 5 day window to make sure all charges are completed.
- After the 5th, your surprise package featuring your mystery goods will be shipped!
- Due to the expensive cost of tracking from Canada, packages will be shipped letter mail, and will not be tracked.
- There is a limit to how many subscribers I can have at one time, since I have to know how many pins to make! Each month after the orders have been shipped, I'll increase that number to allow new subscribers to join! If you stay subscribed, your spot is safe. However, if you unsubscribe, your spot can be claimed by someone else.
- Yes! These ship INTERNATIONALLY!
- Every month, I will have a brand new, high quality luxury pin designed specifically for the pin club
- Packages will include the enamel pin, a mystery mini print, stickers, and sometimes an extra surprise gift!
Comments or concerns? Contact me anytime at: [email protected]