Surpassing Googleis creating Legit Illiteracy - Revealing Rare Intel From The 'No-Books'.
Select a membership level
Did you just join my team of patrons? Yes you did? "THANK YOU!"
As an official patron, you'll have access to my patron-only feed that will contain rare INTEL, related to life success in the perspective of a 'legit illiterate'.
Includes Discord benefits
You'll see my work before anyone else with early access to content, plus all previous rewards. This includes very important, very rare 'legit illiteracy' intel and you will be able to reach me for further one-on-one explanation of these subjects. You will also become a certified ulogger.
You get the say! When I've got a question, you'll be one of the few that can answer through polls, plus all previous rewards. Besides, getting what 'Certified Uloggers' get, you will have access to exclusive internal information related to each of my projects (start-ups). Ofcourse, you will be able to reach me too for consultancy on any subject, where i will provide your relevant 'legit illiteracy' knowledge.
Support received from Patrons will go towards the setup and sustenance of a physical hub located in the Philippines called MACROHARD', which will teach 'legit illiteracy', forming an entire school that every(any)one can school in. This hub will also be home to 'brother programmers', who together, will dynamically emanate downtoearth innovations.
Some of our current downtoearth innovations are 'marlians.com, ulogs.org and steemgigs.org'.
There is a rarity in the 'great men' industry; we fix this rarity, we surpass google.
What is surpassinggoogle? "Removing all barriers to entry from 'everything good', that 'everything good' becomes available to every(any)one"...."abating hand-to-mouthism and half-humanism".
Legit Illiteracy is an entire curriculum aimed at revealing the 'rare intel' contained in the 'no-books'. This is particular intel is essential for 'breakthrough in human'. This particular knowledge is needed to surpass google.
A revelation of this knowledge will make knowledge 'whole', putting it in the hands of 'every(any)one'.
Over the course of time, i will begin to fill up this page with random verses. Each verse will have a video explanation too! These verses are verses constituting 'Legit Illiteracy'. The world itself is novice to this knowledge. It stems from the down-to-earth spaces of mama Earth. The world however is in outer-space.
Alas, the paradigms of the world is adjusting; it is beginning to return back down-to-earth.
The world is still very novice to the 'truest state of the world'. To the 'complexest tenets of real life', the world is still very novice.
The knowledge in use by the world isn't yet whole; isn't balanced. This being a reality, the world continues to become filled with half-humans.
While the 'books' have been written, there needs to be a revelation of the 'no-books'. In relation to 'human evolution', many of 'the answers' sought after in 'outer-space' are located in 'the down-to-earth', in the no-books.
Legit illiteracy is knowledge related to 'real life'. It is unpainted and it is derived from the 'downtoearth'. There is a rarity of this knowledge in every industry today. Thus, attaining this knowledge will empower you in every walk of life.
Where you become a patron, you will be able to reach me. I will continue to document 'legit illiteracy' on this page, while patrons have direct personal access to me; that we can apply 'legit illiteracy' to your unique cases, together.
In any of your undertaking, you can reach me to gain related and pinpoint 'legit illiteracy' knowledge complimentary to your existing knowledge, empowering you to attain excellence that ranks 'great'.
Again, "there is a rarity in the 'great men' industry; we fix this rarity, we surpass google".
<h5>See an example of the application of 'legit illiteracy' on the industry of 'technological innovation' today:</h5>
Before you depart.....read below, excerpts from my ulogacy.
I HAVE DONE THIS SO FAR.It started decades ago as 'the story of a boy who went through the intensest levels of suffering 'without an outlet' but to whom 'suffering' was a positive'. He bore it through to understand 'life and humans', to exert and exercise his God-given human virtues, to find testimonial use for good, to find rare answers. In the midst of so much cruelty, he turned out 'extremely loving'.
He wanted to stir 'beautiful disruption'; to take 'lights' right inside tunnels. He wanted to expand the context for' happiness, sadness, tears etc'. He wanted to find 'sense' in the so-called 'nonsense'. He wanted to remove 'all barriers to entry' from 'everything good', so that 'everything good' can be available to 'every(any)one'. He was going to 'surpass google'.
He created 'fresh curriculums', those not covered in/by 'the books' and he began to seek answers in the 'no-books'. In the process, he turned out 'full-blown human' too, 'without influence from nation or circumstance' and going through stage after stage of "tests & intense battles", RARE INTEL began to be revealed to him, that in turn he should reveal these things to the nations.
He became a 'legit illiterate'. His substance became firm, deeply-rooted, unshaken; he became, "your boy Terry, whether bulls or bears".
But this boy broke down too! 'In the physical' he 'teared many tears'. His mum died and he watched it. He was helpless! He was in so much wailing and pain. Then, his dad arrived too, 'all sick' (yet with his hefty dreams intact) and his dad would wail and wail 'till date' and this particular lowly boy watches this too, still helplessly; till one day soon, 'change' should arrive!
> "May help arrive, may it arrive, may it arrive. May it arrive soonest!", are his words now.
> Where you turn in a prayer, his 'amen' is on default.
**May this particular boy live.**Over the course of ages 'doing time' (i.e intensest 'levels of suffering', without an outlet)), i did many things to try to touch the world. I was "your boy terry, whether bulls of bears".
I have thought of you many times. I have taken initiative on your behalf many times. I will bear even your consequences many times.Pertaining to fellow humans, even 'the things of them' labeled 'nonsense' by world-standards i have sifted, to find 'sense' therein or testimonial use for good. I will forgive you a hundred times.
> "When you have done ages in time, many things become forgive-able". @surpassinggoogle
En-route evolving the 'Teardrops ecosystem' and defining its model/paradigms, an 'entire curriculum' has played out and by this means i have been able to reach many, helping them shine some more.
Here are some of the lowly things i have done (even in the midst of my many pains and 'lost life'):
- I have tried to impact as many people as i can reach.
And some of my 'lowly words' have managed to reach the homes of many and are seated therein!
See these images:
Then we say, "talent is not that impressive without the 'substance of the human', for 'just talent' is generic".
Here are some videos too:
- I have considered everyone.
"Eliminate average, bum or smart and suddenly, we are all genius". @surpassinggoogle.
"Talent is generic. 'Un(dis)talent' is in the ranks of great". @surpassinggoogle
Over the course of time, i have dynamically instigated social movements/endeavors that has involved 'everyone'. For instance, some two years ago, i started a hashtag called '#untalented' and to make its inception fun, i initiated it with a contest title "who are you". The contest received more than 1,000 post-entries and each one was rewarded. The very post that announced the contest also accrued some '1000 comments'.
The 'un(dis)talented paradigm' forms a core paradigm of all my innovations.In more recent times, i started '#ulog', allowing every(any)one to become a content-creator and in the first 4-months of its inception, the tag produced some '20,000 posts and 179,000 comments', allowing each one to 'shine some more' by virtue of their content. (See recent stats!)
- I distributed rewards.
Via the art of content-curation, i have been able distribute 'monetary rewards' to thousands of users across several social-network platforms.
I also created the digital currency called 'TEARDROPS ', and even while TEARDROPS was in 'an imaginary state', i gave them out.
In more recent times, i created the digital currency called 'MARLIANS' and have managed to distribute this too. (See evidence.)
'Money being the smaller things' however, in the art of curation and even in the midst of my 'many pains', i have gone out with love to reach each one with a piece of 'your boy Terry', leaving 'thousands of loving and empowering comments'. (See stat.)
Take a look at this screenshot:
- I Began The Teardrops Ecosystem & Evolved Its Model.
The above words have come to life further over the past years. Starting on #teardrops, we have begun to regard 'tears' as 'an emblem of human'; 'a by-product of evolving/mining the human towards its awesomest version'; and we have began to celebrate and reward each tear.
We have moved together. We shine together. We celebrate this 'breakthrough' together, with some TEARDROPS.Take a look at these images to see the world shining some more:
- I signed some autographs. I have requested autographs.
Then, i went on to declare the fun words in the image below:
Starting even small, i have been "your boy terry" towards many; an 'ultimate true fan'.....
and i would dig of myself even on your behalf, to pop out 'rare words' that perhaps, you will find your fixing....
and i would say, "you are celebrity and i am your fan".
Then, i will ask your autograph, that i may cherish it.
and just when you ask for 'my autograph', i have rehearsed it aright, that you may hold it tight.
Your boy Terry, once again.
See these aforementioned words 'live':
I am your ultimate true fan.
Finally, we say, "true celebrity-hood for everyone, once and for all". See how: 1, 2, 3, 4
- I have kept on "your boy terry".
I have done the 'stories and histories', the 'prayers and tears', that 'insight' may arrive and i have shared this 'insight' and laid it bare, that even 'my own suffering can have some essence', towards 'the world finding more light'.
In the nooks and cranny of my dark room, I have brainstormed and pondered and taken particular interest in the very 'elements' of human, to understand 'us' and love 'each one' better.
Starting small, I have initiated social trends that carry 'tenets from the down-to-earth'. Translating 'my suffering' into 'things of beauty' we began to play out an entire curriculum that 'incites humans to mine human virtues' via simple hashtags like '#untalented', '#steemgigs', '#legit-illiteracy', '#macrohard', '#ulog', '#ourmamaterry' and '#teardrops', enabling many to experience some 'joy moments' and more 'shine'.
Together we have stuck and eventual 'families, communities and noble dreams' have been born.
See some videos of "your boy Terry":
- I have created an entire school called 'Legit Illiteracy'
That 'every(any)one' can school, i have discovered and discovered; I have dug and dug and dug; I have translated and translated. "No 'books' involved!"I have exerted and exercised my human virtues. I have done 'suffering without an outlet', that i may understand life and humans and grasp 'suffering' and answers.
Now, there is a school and it has students. It is called 'Legit Illiteracy' and its curriculum is written. It will help! It will help!
I have schooled in this school. I have done this! Now, every(any)one can school in this school too, even free. Now, every(any)one can go to school.
The models are set nowAll my ages 'in time' and my endeavors to ensure that i became and stayed "your boy terry (@surpassinggoogle)" while 'doing time', have led to this: "the models are set now... there are dates now. Lights can go right inside tunnels now!"
Yes, the models are set now!Based on unadulterated feedback from each human in my journey and 'most-utmost and especial help from the Creator Jehovah', the 'Teardrops ecosystem' was established, including all its tenets and paradigms.
The path is clearest now.Humans simply need their shine. Humans simply need to shine. The 'Teardrops ecosystem' will help!
Here are a few important things to note regarding the Teardrops Ecosystem.Drawn from the 'no-books', here are some tenets of the 'Teardrops ecosystem':
- We will not have a black or whitepaper. It will be a ColorlessPaper.
- Where we decide to use 'an oracle', it will be an un(dis)talented oracle.
- Where we decide to make use of 'lists', we will have a grey/gray-list; 'not a black/white-list'.
- We aren't out to create 'disruption'. We are about 'beautiful disruptions' instead.
- Our ecosystem is built around a 'grey-list of certified uloggers'.
- Our 'eventual aim' (big picture) is to direct or re-direct each human to our Creator Jehovah.
The Teardrops ecosystem is composed primarily of 'three steem-based social-network platforms'.
Here is a list (with brief summary & some screenshots):1. Ulogs.org - a social-network platform created to propagate the art of ulogging (i.e the culture of creating 'ulogs') into the world and emanate uloggers globally.
Ulogs.org is reaching its 'alpha-stage of development'. It has been functional and in-use for close to a year.
'ulogs.org' intends to emanate and rendezvous uloggers from around the world. (Gain insight into the evolution of the concept 'ulog' here.)
Users have profiles, whether 'public or private' and a reputation-score. Each user can create content, curate content, engage with other users, transfer rewards, earn rewards etc.
Our driver content-form is called 'ulog'. (See definition of ulog)
Then, users who go on to becoming 'certified' uloggers can create 'ulog-communities' and be empowered with 'tools and exclusive UI-perks' to autonomously grow these respective communities.
Making use of a 'proof of tears' reward-distribution model, we can incite human activities (e.g ulogging etc.) among users, that enables them to 'consciously mine/evolve their human/virtues' and we can celebrate their 'breakthrough' with a 'variety of rewards', including 'digital currencies such as MARLIANS, TEARDROPS and STEEM'.
In the future, 'ulogs.org' will dynamically innovate and offer 'social-based UI-features and tools', empowering each user to shine some more.
It will also build around 'a solid community', made up of a close-knit 'family of uloggers', who truly move together.
Content-form/style across our ecosystem will begin to 'center around ulogging', with the aim of integrating the 'ulogging-style of content-creation' into every existing niche, community or enterprise renown to the world, courtesy of "ulog-substags".
'Serving the search engines incessantly with ulogs' and the internet will begin to find 'dynamic content'; 'content' made up of 'fresh piece of humans'.
As the world begins to know about 'ulogging', each dictionary can integrate the word "ulog", each keypad can suggest the word "ulog", each social-media outlet can have a tab labelled "ulogs". Then, since the letter 'u' seen in the word 'ulog', stands for "you"; 'u, you and u' can shine some more.
'True celebrity-hood for everyone, once and for all."
'Value' begins to be returned to humans. Tunnels can find light.'As humans begin to tap into 'their creation' more and get closer to being 'in the image of the Creator Jehovah', many things are fixable. He is Love. He is the Creator. "All the answers lie there."
2. SteemGigs.org - a social network that provides a 'freelancing & dream-building services' marketplace, whereupon "everyone has something to offer".
Steemgigs.org has been functional and in-use for more than one year. It is still in its 'alpha-stage of development'. It is built on blockchain technology, specifically 'the steem blockchain'.
STEEMGIGS makes use of 'down-to-earth paradigms' (e.g 'the un(dis)talented paradigm' etc), incentivizing and allowing 'experts & non-experts' alike to participate in the ecosystem. This constitutes "beautiful disruption". Many more 'noble dreams' can be incited as a result and many more 'noble dreams' can be built 'even for free'. (For instance, by means of steemgigs.org, non-experts can now hone their skills while offering services for 'free' or at a cheaper price.)
Note that 'steemgigs.org' being an innovation emanating from the 'Teardrops ecosystem', builds around the same solid-base of 'certified uloggers' (applicable on ulogs.org).
Each 'certified ulogger' automatically has access to exclusive UI-perks and tools on 'steemgigs.org', to further enable them 'grow'. These ones begin to become more of "brother talents" than "just talents", ready to play an active role in helping others build their 'noble dreams', for the sole reason of being part of historical history.
We have also started integrating a 'database portal/mechanism' that is modeled to 'curate humans', regardless of their 'levels of expertise', which will enable use to avail users of an 'internal search-engine', that propagates "human".
In the near future, we will allow/offer every website on the internet the ability to integrate our 'search-engine API', shining forth more 'lights' into the world courtesy of the 'shine and beauty of humans'.
In a world where crypto-kitties, human clones, AI, cute cats, millionaire pugs etc is beginning to garner more 'value' than humans, we can begin to return 'value' to humans.
Powered by the TEARDROPS ecosystem, users on 'steemgigs.org' can currently 'avail of gigs, create micro-tasks, submit testimonials, interact via-comments, curate content, contribute niche-based knowledge, study from our knowledge-bank etc' and they can be incentivized to do so, with a 'variety of rewards', including 'digital currencies like TEARDROPS , MARLIANS and STEEM'.
> Users can also get to pay for gigs or micro-tasks, using the tokens that they have earned within the ecosystem.
Too, in the near future, we will implement a model that allows users to exchange 'gig for gig', further highlighting 'money as the smaller things' and returning 'value' to humans.
Overall, with the emanation of many more 'brother talents (un(dis)talents)', many more 'noble dreams' will be build-able.
> 'Generations yet born' will find a fixing. More lights can go inside tunnels.
Hence, on steemgigs.org, we can get to say; "do the dreaming; leave the 'building' to us."
3. Macrohard - is a social-network platform modeled to emanate 'brother programmers' and create a programming protocol/language that will enable 'every(any)one' to 'code with swag'.
Being a product of the 'Teardrops ecosystem', Macrohard will make use of the 'proof of tears' reward distribution model, powered by the TEARDROPS digital currency.
As our users begin to shine and go on to 'building their noble dreams or those of others', they are likely to need 'programmers', more specifically, "brother programmers". There is a rarity in the 'brother programmers' industry and 'macrohard.pro' aims to abate this rarity.
Macrohard.pro hasn't started building yet but its enterprise-model is set.
Macrohard.pro intends to create a 'programming language' that anyone can code in 'regardless of 'levels of literacy', further removing all 'barriers to entry' from the process of dream-building. It will help project-owners who can't code to have 'better relationships with programmers and success at project-development', by providing these ones with 'programmers who can code with SWAG' (i.e "brother programmers")
We will discuss more about 'the development of macrohard.pro' at the later part of this 'fundraiser publication', at which point we will seek your support.
Each of the 'three aforementioned social-network platforms' has a 'proof of tears' reward-distribution model. Each enterprise intends to play out a 'world-adjusting curriculum' that incites humans to 'mine the human', returning 'value' towards 'humans' and emanating more 'human shine' into the world.
As importantly, all aspects of our ecosystem is built around a growing 'grey-list of certified uloggers'. A "grey-list" indicates that, 'this list is neither black nor white' and is open to each human.
Being built around humans, each of our enterprises applies algorithms that are modeled to dynamically bring 'humans' to further limelight, making them 'owners'. (Read more about the perks and UI-perks available exclusively to our users)
Furthermore, the TEARDROPS digital currency which forms a key part of the 'Teardrops ecosystem' is something grander than 'just another digital currency'. It is a 'token with a prayer', an 'emblem of human', a 'breakthrough token', capable of appealing to the soft-spot of each human. Its scarce model focuses around 'real human growth'. The TEARDROPS digital currency thus, should succeed whether 'bulls or bears' because 'humans' are involved.
This is how the 'Teardrops ecosystem' stands out.Our ecosystem seeks to remove all 'barriers to entry' from 'everything good', so that 'everything good' becomes available to 'every(any)one'. This means that we will continue to innovate dynamically, with 'the entire human populace' in mind, emanating down-to-earth innovations; with each innovation stirring 'beautiful disruptions', by giving more directional and testimonial essence to 'regular human activities'.
Besides, 'catching a fancy', 'gaining comfort' or 'satisfying an impulse', we can begin to use 'regular human activities' also as 'a means to consciously evolve our creation'; told or re-told of the Creator Jehovah.
Here are some other down-to-earth innovations that will form part of the Teardrops ecosystem:
- Marlians.com: This is a side-project under the umbrella of the 'Teardrops ecosystem', that was recently developed. It takes the form of 'the mainstream type of social-network platforms'. However, it maintains 'down-to-earth paradigms'. It is already functional (in-use) and it currently hosts 'more than 2,000 user-profiles'. Availing 'the mainstream-user' of 'a mainstream social-interface (i.e marlians.com)', we can begin to introduce these users organically to concepts like '#ulog, #untalented etc'. (Read more about Marlians.com here). Marlians.com makes use of the digital currency called 'MARLIANS', which is also distributed via a 'proof of tears' model.
- An entire school called 'Legit Illiteracy ', that 'every(any)one' can school in. Its curricula have been developed and it currently has some students. (Read more.)
- A playable game-app that targets 'billions of users'. It will be developed in the near future, deriving its model from a 'base-content' that is already garnering on UloggersTV, a YouTube channel that features ulogging activities from 'uloggers' across the globe.
- Reality TV-SHOWS e.g #untalented etc. (The framework for this has already began, with its first-edition titled 'Who are you'. It will emanate series of world-renown contests that allows participation from 'every(any)one'. Coverage of these shows will come 'without gimmicks', 'without rehearsals'; just humans, 'real', with flaws etc.)
- Four TV(s) - UloggersTV, TeardropsTV, UntalentedTV, MarliansTV. (This constitutes a very important part of the 'Teardrops ecosystem'. In our bid to reach every human, we will fill each TV, with 'humans'.)
- A Search-Engine that curates 'humans (i.e both talents and un(dis)talents)' with an integrate-able API.
- A 'new internet', whereupon "content is queen", simplified and updates dynamically with 'ulogs', in place of 'blogs' or 'vlogs'.
- Tara: another side-project under the 'Teardrops ecosystem'. A social-network platform that uses the 'surpassinggoogle' paradigm with the intention of revealing 'rare intel', derived from the 'down-to-earth' aspects of the Philippines.
- A new dictionary; one filled with words/definitions that are derived from the 'no-books'.
My projects being 'startups', have cost me 'a capital' so far, which i have funded. Where i can continue to build these projects until a 'certain stable state', i can begin to seek revenue avenues courtesy of these platforms or consider a partnership. However, it has been essential that 'the base' of these projects are built 'solid', so that the 'intention of the vision' in terms of 'world adjustment' doesn't sway and this needs 'me fit'.
There are solutions!
> I would like to set up a physical hub in the Philippines called 'MACROHARD' and to accomplish this, i ask your support.
Why A Physical MACROHARD Hub?I no longer have saved-up funds (nor an income) to cater to 'sustenance or shelter' and i now live with my dad who is ill. This is a very tough situation, compounded by the established fact, that i am now very unfit and very un-productive.
While, I still manage to do a lot, i can no longer attain the speed/productivity-levels sufficient to raise 'income' from my work, in the very near-term.
Note that, when i say i am ill, i am already 'very-seriously ill'. I am not one capable of exaggerating. I need a rehabilitation critically and 'i am way behind schedule'.
My projects do have grand potential of raising revenue/income in the long-term but that isn't the near-term focus. These projects, though functional and in-use, haven't reached a stage of development, where it can begin to create stable revenue. I also live in a location, where a secular job can't sustain us (me and my dad).
This established, of pertinence in the nearest term, is 'attaining a small capital', to enable me re-attain a measure of stability, while ensuring that i am able to pay rent and sustain my immediate household for a few months.
Thus, i will need your precious help to 'set up a physical hub/office' in the Philippines, near my house, called 'Macrohard'.Here is why i have chosen the route of 'setting up a Macrohard hub'...
In the last one or two months, i have brainstormed and analyzed all 'potential solutions' to my dire plight and i have established "setting up a Macrohard hub", a 'balanced solution' in many ways.
It isn't a perfect or outright solution but it carries 'potential' from all dimensions and it is a great feasible near-term step to take.
It is evident, that my major issue is 'my poor state of health'. I need a recovery. My dad needs me. My three sisters need me. 'My projects' still need me at this stage. I need me. The world could need me.
However, even with my current state of health, it is obvious, that 'catering to my dad' is most paramount. He needs '24/7 care', has 'daily medicine-requirements', has a pending surgery, must have a house and sustenance (at least) etc. This means that i can't put an abrupt halt to 'working' at this stage, regardless of my poor health conditions.
Thus, my near-term aim with regards to 'my own recovery', is 'a partial rehabilitation' (i.e attaining '2-weeks/1-month of 'my first major rest')
Why not go for a full-fledged recovery regimen?
Well, a 'full-blown rehabilitation' in my case, will require some '6-months/1-year' of a 'complete quit' from everything 'work-related', during which i will not have access to a laptop or the internet, to focus solely on 'regaining the ability to sleep', exercise, mental-care and 'the rewiring of my brain and body', among other things. In the best circumstances, this may also mean 'not being physically present with my dad'.
This being said, another near-term dire need that prevents me from focusing on 'my own recovery' now, is 'sustenance and shelter'. Years ago, i lived alone in the Philippines. At times like this (i.e financial difficulties), i could cut down on living expenses and reside 'anywhere', till i gather feet. However, things have been very different since my dad arrived to live with me. My dad who is ill must have a place to lay his head and more.
Our living expenses in the Philippines has risen very drastically, that it is no longer sustainable, even if i had a secular job. High-paying jobs here, pay some '400-USD/month'. Our house-rent alone, is '400-USD/month.
> There is no room right now for me to stop pushing!
Going back...to why i have chosen the route of 'setting up a Macrohard hub'...
Even in terms of long-term sustenance for my household, 'the development of my startups' is the target.
Since my health began to plummet, i have not been productive with regards to my work, most of which happens online. Then, my projects, being 'startups' has required 'capital and funding', most of which i have funded. Along with the medical-expenses, living-expenses, server-expenses, bills etc in these time; my 'saved-up funds' and capital began to exhaust.
At this point, it is important to note that 'the development of my projects (i.e the entire Teardrops ecosystem)' is also a very big step towards 'my recovery'. A large part of this publication has emphasized 'the histories and stories behinds the Teardrops ecosystem'. Seeing these projects attain tangible life, is a big source of fulfillment.
For 'effective health-recovery' to happen, i must have had to build and complete 'the alpha-stage of development' at least, for some of my projects (i.e ulogs.org, steemgigs.org, marlians.com), which puts me in a better position to allocate tasks and project-growth into the hands of others, in order to focus solely on my health-recovery, on a clear mind.
I have weighed all these things closely, in recent times, with prayer and 'insight from the Creator Jehovah' and i have settled for 'setting up a physical Macrohard hub' as a 'balanced solution'.
Any provisional near-term solution would have to be 'balanced' i.e it should allow me to 'be present with my dad', to begin 'a partial-rehabilitation', to maintain 'the development of my projects' etc. It should also become an eventual source of income.
To begin this whole process, 'marlians.com' was invented in recent times. It is a side-project under the 'Teardrops ecosystem'. This project is easier to understand by a 'mainstream audience' and it is already functional and in-use, currently hosting more than 2000 users. While being a stand-alone social-network platform, the existence of 'marlians.com', enables us propagate the 'tenets of the Teardrops ecosystem' to a mainstream audience, by creating awareness also, to our primary projects like ulogs.org, steemgigs.org etc. 'Marlians.com' then makes it easier for me to begin allocating some of my tasks to others, while i begin to find 'rest'.
With 'marlians.com' in place, the next target is to 'set up a physical Macrohard hub/office near my house'. Macrohard is an enterprise under the 'Teardrops ecosystem', that intends to 'enable everyone to participate in the world of programming'. This will be discussed in clearer details later.
Located near my house, i will maintain proximity to my dad, while being able to gather people together; powerful!
While the 'Macrohard hub' will eventually target ways to raise revenue or income (in the future), its first focus will be to 'gather people'. From this gatherings, we will create a network of 'programmers, graphic-designers, uloggers, freelancers etc' who have become empowered with 'real life' knowledge. We will also give special focus to creating 'quality media'.
'Our network' will begin to form the base for the 'Macrohard' enterprise and emanate 'true fans' of the 'Teardrops ecosystem' at large.
In place of 'raising seed-funding' to further the development of our projects, we will emanate "brother-programmers" via the 'Macrohard hub' who can afford to contribute their resources to the growth of the 'Teardrops ecosystem', for the sake of becoming part of historical history. Projects like 'ulogs.org, steemgigs.org etc' will form 'case-studies', providing 'our network of programmers etc' a sand-box upon which they can hone their expertise and grow. In effect, reducing our capital-requirements and speeding up the development of our projects.
Then, the school, "Legit Illiteracy" (a school that every(any)one can school in) will begin to take fuller form, right from our hub.
All aspects of the development of the 'Teardrops ecosystem', will begin to stem from a physical base (i.e the Macrohard hub), enabling me to have a more profound impact on the shaping of our vision. As the 'vision within the dream' begins to attain clarity, I can begin to relegate my tasks to others and focus fully on 'my health recovery'.
In the long-term, Macrohard will become a source of income too. Directly, we can begin to teach different subjects for a fee. Indirectly, we can begin to raise income through the 'quality media' we create. Ultimately, as the 'development of our projects' gains stability, longer-lasting income can begin to stream-in.
Over the course of time, Macrohard will emanate 'down-to-earth innovations' dynamically, empowering people (starting with youths located in the Philippines) to tap into their shine.
Then, we will go on to build 'macrohard.pro', so that we can have far-reaching impact related to 'world adjustment'. Eventually, 'Macrohard hubs' will begin to emanate in different nations.
Why didn't you just target seed-funding instead?Now, it is true that i have developed 'already-working projects', possessing of grand potential. It is quite possible even at this stage of our development to seek partnership or solicit a substantial capital, to speed-up'the development of these projects.
However, i have also reiterated in the earlier parts of this publication, 'the intention for world adjustment'. This makes 'the routes' harder. For the 'vision within the dream' to truly hold sway, the base/model of our projects will have to be completed first, before i can begin to consider 'a partnership'. This is because, the paradigms/algorithms/model behind these projects are unpopular and 'fresh'.
Considering too, that the core paradigms modelling these projects stem from 'the down-to-earth, i will have had to undertake 'the stories and histories involved in their formation to a certain extent', before considering 'the easier or conventional routes'.
This having been established, it is also obvious, that to take on these projects, i have to be fully-fit. 'Setting up a Macrohard hub/office' thus, constitutes a more balanced and feasible feat to undertake, at the moment.
With the 'Macrohard hub' in motion, i will look to attain a 'partial rehabilitation'. This can begin as soon as 'November 2nd, 2019'. With your help and support, i can begin the 'setting up of the Macrohard hub' this October and attend SteemFest, early November.
Even though i am a 'legitimate illiterate', i have been invited to speak at SteemFest (in the midst of 'the learned'), to a large audience consisting of venture-capitalists, friends and geeks. Thailand is near the Philippines and visa-free.
If i am able to attend Thailand, courtesy of your support, i will have the opportunity of speaking about my projects and of creating valuable lasting-connections. I will also be able to meet people in person, some of whom i may have impacted and vice-versa. Most of all, i will be able to do 'my first-ever major rest'.
EDIT: I was able to attend the fest and i was given 20 minutes to talk. Here was my talk:
What Is 'Macrohard' About?Macrohard is an enterprise modeled to emanate 'brother programmers' and create a 'programming protocol/language' that will enable every(any)one to code 'with swag'.
> We want to remove 'all barriers to entry' from the 'world of coding', enabling every(any)one to code 'with swag'.
While we will eventually build a social-network platform for this enterprise on 'macrohard.pro', we will look to start-up 'Macrohard' in a have physical hub/office, located in the Philippines.
In the near future, Macrohard will begin to have physical hubs located in many nations as it intends to 'gather the nations to code 'with swag'.
What Needs Does Macrohard Cater To?Many times, 'the ever-missing piece of the puzzle' when it comes to 'dream-building (e.g project-development)', especially in our era, is 'coding' (programming). However, there are barriers!
> "Not everyone can code. Not everyone can raise a budget to avail of programmers. Not everyone feels that the 'coding ecosystem' is for everyone".
Now, while there are many coders in the world, not many coders can 'code with swag'. Not every coder is a brother. There is a rarity in the 'brother-programmers' industry.
> "While Bill Gates can compile the program that makes up 'complex Microsoft' in the comfort of an office, he may not succeed in writing the code for 'simple Macrohard', under the canopies of a jungle".
Too, touching on the 'content-creation/content-curation' aspect of the 'programming world', there isn't much documentation highlighting the 'human (social) side' to coding e.g 'the code-stories, the errors/flaws, the stories and histories etc', further forming 'barriers to entry' and propagating 'codes as a language for gods'.
Codes are complex too! Made 'by geeks', for the most part. However, there are 'tenets from real life', that could simplify code. These things need to be revealed!
Ofcourse, there has been advancement in the 'world of coding' over the course of time. For instance, 'we now have the open-source programming-ecosystem, enabling people (even non-coders) to start projects from a base of code'. There are also guides, resources, books etc explaining the application of these advancements. Nevertheless, there is need for a revelation of the expanse/depth/application of these resources, courtesy of 'insight contained in the no-books' (i.e in the perception of the 'legit illiterate').
The world of programming needs a 'balance'.
So far, the 'world of coding' is not for 'everyone', stalling or deterring the formation of many noble dreams.
The 'world of innovation' in general, needs a 'down-to-earth aspect'; a 'swag effect'. The 'world of innovation' needs more 'brothers'. The 'world of innovation' have to begin 'taking cognizance of everyone'. This very much applies to 'the world of programming' too.
Here are some other needs that Macrohard, will seek to cater to...
- The notion of "developing/developed nations" is recognized by the world in general. It affects the 'world of coding'.
- Not every coder/programmer is a pro/veteran.
- Not every coder has 'time-on-hand'.
- Not every project-owner has large budgets.
- Not every project-owner/innovator/entrepreneur has 'programming knowledge'.
- Not every developer/programmer knows how to interact perfectly with project-owners and vice versa.
- Not every developer/programmer is confident about their skills or 'levels of expertise'.
- Not every coder is effective in determining 'how much his service should cost'.
- Not every project-owner is versed with 'how much the development of a project should cost'.
- Not every project-owner wants a 'partnership/co-ownership' with their developers/programmers.
- Though 'contracts' between project-owners and programmers can thrive on a "strictly business" model, there is still need for some form of social-relationship.
- Some project-owners may have large/sufficient budgets yet can't find "that like-mind programmer".
- Some project-owners lose 'large funds' to 'programmers who didn't deliver'.
- Some programmers lose out on 'large funds', by delivering services without getting paid.
- Programmers are humans and they too can wilt under pressure.
- Not every programmer is versed in 'every programming language/framework'.
- Project-owners may not know how to distribute funds aright, when dealing with several developers/programmers, leading to 'faltering relationships' and stalled projects.
- 'Small-budget projects' can find it difficult to get developers/programmers or quality service.
- 'Zero-budget projects' can be vanquished, without ever starting.
- Developers/programmers need inspiration too.
- Project-owners who aren't programmers may not know how to estimate the 'right budget of a project'.
- Amateur-developers or programming-enthusiasts can't fully participate in the coding ecosystem.
- Programming-enthusiasts can't hone their skills, by developing 'established projects'.
- 'Non-coder' project-owners struggle to build or complete projects, even in the presence of 'a sufficient budget' and 'availability of programmers'.
- Many projects, especially those being built by 'non-programmer project-owners', fail to meet their initial vision, as these projects can begin to sway from its intended 'model' or course, in the face of 'limited resources' or 'unavailability of brother programmers'.
The Macrohard enterprise seeks to fix all 'the needs'.The solution was simple all along and Macrohard creates a simple model that suddenly involves 'every(any)one'.
First, if we remove the notion of "developing and developed" renown by world-standards, to where 'nations are merely locations'; then, we can begin to remove "all barriers to entry" from the 'world of coding'.
One way to accomplish this is by creating Macrohard hubs across every location.
But there is more...
Here is an insight into Macrohard enterprise seeks to do:
- Create a protocol that breaks 'giant/complex task-requests' into 'smaller/less-complex task-requests'. This allows more 'programmers' to participate in 'project-development', regardless of 'levels of expertise, programming-language proficiency, time-constraints etc'. It also enables both parties (i.e project-owners & programmers) to established better estimates of 'how much a task should cost', while eliminating or reducing financial losses for either party. As importantly, it allows 'non-coder project-owners' to have a more informed participation in the development of projects.
- Develop a 'hierarchical micro-programming approach to project-development'. (i.e preemptively, 'development tasks' are kept 'micro' in nature and tackled hierarchically, in a such a way that, 'the code needed to complete an upcoming task', has been partially-built by a 'preceding task'). This approach reduces 'complexities' in project-development and further 'removes all barriers to entry' from 'project-development', for all parties.
- Enhance the model behind 'hierarchical micro-programming' while assisting projects-owners build their projects. To accomplish this, 'our network of programmers' will dynamically seek out 'projects' to develop, using our programming-model. These projects can also be their own projects or our projects. While using these projects as case-study, we can enhance the 'hierarchical micro-programming' model, while helping many build their 'noble dreams'.
- Propagate this 'Macrohard approach to project-development' (i.e hierarchical micro-programming) to developers and project-owners globally. This 'education' will begin via our physical hubs; then, on a grander scale via 'macrohard.pro'. We will also begin to offer 'hierarchical micro-programming' as an expert-service.
- Begin to incentivize and reward project-owners/programmers who make use of the 'hierarchical micro-programming' approach in developing their projects.
- Create an oracle that can estimates budget-cost/task-complexity and offer this as a service via 'macrohard.pro'. Project owners can outline their tasks and allow 'our network of programmers' to analyze each task and offer in return 'estimates' on 'task-complexity/probable-pricing/delivery-duration etc', enabling project-owners (especially, non-coder project-owners) to maximize their resources, while maintaining better relationship with their 'prospective programmers'.
- Eventually, create a very simplified programming language/framework called 'Macrohard'; one in which anyone 'regardless of their level of expertise' can code in.
- Monitor/review/curate every tool/resource 'that simplifies programming', as they becomes available by virtue of advancement in technology and maintain a database of these resources, searchable by everyone, via 'macrohard.pro'.
- Incentivize and propagate more 'ulogging-style' content-creation under programming-related niches (via 'macrohard.pro). This not only allows programmers to 'consciously mine their human', while in the 'art of coding' (enabling them to evolve into 'brother programmers') but further removes 'barriers to entry' from the 'world of programming', making it open to 'everyone' as opposed to 'just experts'.
- Offer funding to projects-owners/programmers who struggle to build projects. (Funding is made possible by means of the TEARDROPS tokens.)
- Setup Macrohard hubs globally to 'gather the nations to code with swag'.
- Create these physical hubs also in nations that the world label "developing".
- Grow a network of programming-enthusiasts, programmers, entrepreneurs, project-owners etc who are 'brothers'.
- Dress up each coder with SWAG, regardless of 'levels of expertise' or location and dress up each coder for real 'in real-life', with an entire fashion line labelled "MACROHARD".
- Propagate curriculums that enable programmers to apply the 'art of programming' also as a means to 'consciously mine/evolve human virtues'.
Recall that there are three primary enterprises making up the 'Teardrops ecosystem', namely ulogs.org, steemgigs.org and macrohard.pro, each one removing 'barriers to entry' to various aspects of human life.
Macrohard will begin to 'gather the nations to code with swag', further empowering each human; further returning 'value' to humans.
It will also bear forth 'brother-programmers', fixing the rarity in the 'brother-programmers' industry. Eventually, it seeks to create a programming language/framework, that every(any)one can code in, adding a 'swag element' into the programming ecosystem. To top this, Macrohard will have a fashion label. Even literally, programmers can also begin to walk 'as humans' (not as gods or outer-spacers), 'with swag'.
Starting via 'a physical hub' is grand. This way, we can have solid impact globally, starting from close-knit core. As we grow 'a network of brother-programmers' internally, we can begin to emanate 'down-to-earth innovations' with more frequency and at lower costs. Then, as we continue to 'remove barriers to entry' from the 'world of programming', we can begin to implore others to build their noble dreams and assist them in their journey 'as brothers', that they can find more shine.
In these hubs, we will all be students of 'legit illiteracy', now empowered with knowledge from 'the books' and 'the no-books'. With our 'human' intact, many more noble dreams will emanate. Many more noble dreams will be incited.
This being said, the near-term aim is to 'setup a Macrohard physical hub in the Philippines'. Our initial target-audience will be IT-students from near-by colleges. They can visit the hub to hangout, do workshops, learn code etc. A key investment will go towards 'media-creation', enabling us to capture and document content in the form of 'code-stories, code-errors etc', highlighting 'coding' to the world as a 'very-human endeavor'.
In due time, we will begin to teach the 'art of coding with swag' to a growing populace of coders/non-coders in my location.
Eventually, when 'macrohard.pro' is developed, we will attain grander impact.
Here Are Some Other Things That We Will Do At The Macrohard Hub:
- Legit Illiteracy: (This an entire curriculum that participants in the hub will undertake. It is a school of study that instills 'real life' tenets.)
- Media: This is a key focus. Each day, we make sure to create 'fun' media, to be used for brand-awareness and 'world-adjusting impact'. This media will take the form of videos, podcasts, publications etc.
- Media for our TV(s): We will also create media for each of our TV(s), namely UloggersTV, UntalentedTV, TeardropsTV and MarliansTV.
- Steem activities: Participants will also engage in 'mining the human' activities, initiated on our various steem-based social-network platforms, like steemgigs.org, ulogs.org, marlians.com etc
- Un(dis)talented Reality Shows/Contests: We will evolve the '#untalented brand/movement' right from the hub, initiating small-scale 'reality shows/contests' (no gimmick, no rehearsals etc), until we begin to operate these activities on a grander scale, to a mainstream audience.
- Game-app: Develop the model for the uloggers game-app.
- Macrohard Fashion: We will evolve and propagate the Macrohard fashion-line starting from within this hub, enabling 'humans' to shine some more.
Please Help Me 'Set Up A Physical Macrohard Hub/Office', Here In The Philippines!!!
I am asking help with all my heart.Help me 'set up a physical Macrohard hub/office' here in the Philippines. This will cost some money and i need your support to raise this money.
As reiterated just earlier, the existence of a Macrohard hub can incite 'many beautiful things', for me and for the world at large. Besides, it will enable me begin to heal and love my dad better. Plus, 'my projects development' (i.e dream-building) can continue, without a halt.
In the hub, I can begin to have companions and people rendezvous, to cater to some of my workload (under my supervision) and my being can begin to find some 'overall rest'.
I really want to heal. My body is 60-years old. I still have a chance. So i pray.
I want to live and i want to live with a full-brain, a functional body and a bright mind.
Please help me!
May Jehovah help this cause.
How Your Support Will Be Used?The hub can begin 'even remotely', once i have accrued some money.
Starting with the purchase of a 'quality vlogging-camera and a modern CAM-enabled PC', I can start the office even virtually, proceeding with live-streams, video-interviews etc. Setting up a physical office however, is of pertinence, this is because, among other valuable reasons, 'my road to health-recovery' requires that i can gather with people physically. In the long term, the physical hub will stream in 'a revenue or income', which is very important for 'sustenance and shelter'.
Recall also that an important part of the hub is 'media'. Besides creating media for 'brand-awareness, project-growth, world-adjusting impact etc', in the long-term, these 'media' could create a revenue-stream, sustaining the enterprise.
As we complete 'the alpha-stage of development' for each of our primary projects, namely 'ulogs.org, steemgigs.org, macrohard.pro, marlians.com', we can begin to adjust the world, till 'humans' begin to shine again; 'in the image of the Creator Jehovah'.
**This publication constitutes my ulogacy. That you have read it and listen to my undertone on its own, is grand.**
> My 'Thank You' is weighty.
Your boy Terry, whether bulls or bears.
You can also become a Patron!
If you are a developer or anyone who passionately loves these projects e.g ulogs.org, steemgigs.org, macrohard the teardrops SMT etc and would like to help build it and see that it comes to life, kindly contact me!
There is a lot to build.If you are a potential advisor and one who can help with directions, suggestions and connections, please contact me too!
If you are on steem, please support the 'steemgigs' witness.
$3 of $2,500 per month
1 of 1
As i get closer to this goal, i will set up the first Macrohard physical hub for programmers, starting with the Philippines! In this hub, we will gather the nations to "code with swag".
Become a patron to
Be part of the community
Connect via private message
Recent posts by Surpassing Google
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method