My monthly goal for my piggy money is $1000. Of course, you can feed my piggy on a monthly basis or contribute a one-time treat.
What you get for your money
- My eternal gratitude. I will name my firstborn after you if your name is Brittany. She refuses to change her name.
- Bragging rights. You are more than welcome to tell anyone that will listen that you contributed to an upcoming author or that you supported the poor. Either one would be true.
- My tireless effort to create a blog to benefit all writers. Oh wait, you get that already with Writer's Clan.
- That warm fuzzy feeling but you get when you do something for others.
- A digital copy of any book published while they're feeding. Must have contributed two months in a row.
- In addition, I will name a character in my next book after any one that feeds my hungry Piggy over $10 a month for 6 months.
Your money will go to
- Pay taxes. The IRS will get theirs.
- Feed my writing habit.... Umm I mean contribute to my writing business -- including this blog.
- Pay Peter, I've been robbing him for years to pay Paul. In other words, pay my bills.
- Allow me to dine in the style which I have grown accustomed to. Ramen noodles, anyone?