It seems that some of the free content I create is useful to many people. Maybe even to you. Creating and publishing all this free stuff takes time. A lot of time. Time I should spend going to clients and earning money. Alternatively you could support my work with a few dollars a month and then I can allocate more time to create free content.
Some of the content I have been creating:
- The Perl Maven web site, the biggest Perl-related blog that also includes the Perl Tutorial.
- The Code Maven web site where are write about everything else related to software. Especially Test Automation, and DevOps related topics. As of languages I cover Python, NodeJS, PHP, and Java. Just to name a few.
- The Code and Talk web site and the the freely reusable collection of technology related conferences. (See the GitHub repo linked from the site.)
- The training slides on the Code Maven site.
- The Perl Weekly newsletter.
- The PyDigger site collecting information about Python modules.
- Some open source code.