TacticalKnightis creating Video Game Tutorials
Select a membership level
Level 1 Squire
- I will produce videos more frequently investing more time and energy in releasing them (hopefully) on a frequent basis if possible.
- Increase the quality of my videos so I can invest on more research and development to ensure the videos are the best out there.
- Absolvement of any/all guilt related to the use of AdBlock on my videos. A single dollar is more than a lifetime of ad revenue (probably).
- I will include your username at the end of each video produced. Please make sure your username matches your ingame name.
My Greatest Mission
There's no shortage of trash quality gaming channels here on YouTube but nobody makes content quite like mine. I desire to have higher quality standards in every single video that I make. Every dollar donated enables me to have better access to resources to hire better voice actors,artworks,music,sound effects and more. My skills can only take me so far therefore it is only logical to hire certain people to do certain tasks.
I'd like to carry on doing what I do best, and with your help - I can.
I am simply one single individual and I invest a lot of my hard earned money just to get this far. YouTube just made it impossible for smaller channels that invest heavily in their time and money only to get nothing in return. I can only do this in my spare time but hopefully it would enable me to do this full time in the future and take it more seriously.
In Exchange For Your Support
- Continued focus on well-designed content with no compromise in quality.
- All such content freely available on the Ahoy YouTube channel - for everyone.
- Full-time commitment: no other commercial work undertaken while crowdfunding active.
- No sponsorships, paid reviews/placements or endorsements in videos. YouTube adverts will remain, at least for now.
- No laurels rested upon: I will continue to experiment, develop new concepts and endlessly strive to improve and deliver the best result possible.
- AKG P420 High-Performance Dual-Capsule True Condenser Microphone - $200
- Elgato Game Capture HD60 - $170
- Steinberg UR22 USB Audio Interface - $160
- Pop Filter - $20
- 1 Microphone Stand - $70
- 1 Heavy Microphone Stand - $70
- Adobe Templates and Designs - $240
- WD 2TB HD - $80
- Universal Tablet Holder - $60
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 - $380
- Web Hosting - $120 (Annually)
It takes a lot of money to invest just for this equipment alone. This doesn't include my personal gaming computer as well as a second desktop for the Elgato to record at the highest quality possible.
Recent posts by TacticalKnight
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method