We're just hoping to recoup the cost of buying books and hosting the podcast each month. We're not actually looking to make a profit. If we do eventually, great, but that's not the intent.
Any money raised over our basic costs (i.e. to buy one book and host one episode per month) will go back into the podcast. So, if we make more than we expect, we will read more books each month and therefore produce more episodes each month! Essentially, the more money you donate to us, the more we are enslaved to your needs to read terrible books and produce episodes. Haven't you ever wanted your own comedy slaves?
If we've ever made you laugh or given you something to think about, please consider donating $1 - $8 to us each month.The Terrible Book Club podcast will always be free to listen to
, but if you donate money towards the show, you will be eligible for special rewards and exclusive content, such as ...
- Being thanked on air by name on each episode
- Choosing a book we read for an episode
- Chris & Paris watching bad movies or TV shows
- Dramatic readings of some of your favorite scenes from past books
- Signed copies of the actual terrible books that we've read
Thanks for your consideration and may you never read another terrible book,
Paris & Chris