The Cat Museumis creating happiness for healthy, well-fed kitties
Select a membership level
About The Cat Museum
An iconic landmark of the civic district in Singapore, The Cat Museum is an entirely volunteer run project, which was launched officially by Mr K Shanmugam, Minister for Foreign Affairs and Minister for Law on 9 January 2015.
- Singapore’s and World's first Cat Museum with Live Animals for Adoption
- 50 000 visitors from around the world & Singapore
- 300 cats have been adopted
- SG50 cats Adoption Target was met, 3 months ahead of schedule
- Educational Efforts through Kiddie Cat Camps to build a more Compassionate Singapore
- Supporting local talents including artists, doodlers, photographers & videographers
$55 of $2,000 per month
1 of 3
At $2,000 per month, you will keep all our orphan kitties full! We will also share exclusive photos of all the kitties and an update on them every 3 months.