The Custard TVis creating TV Podcasts and Reviews
Select a membership level
- A bi-weekly Custard TV Podcast newsletter which includes a preview of what's coming up on the main show as well as the themes of the Patreon-only podcasts.
- The Best of The Custard TV Podcasts; with the first edition featuring highlights of the first three years of our show.
- The knowledge that you'll have our eternal gratitude for helping improve the quality of the show.
- All Previous Rewards Plus:
- Access to The Custard TV Extra Helpings; a weekly overrun of the main show featuring extra reviews and opinions.
- Access to the Custard TV Guide to Britcoms podcast series already including a comprehensive look at Only Fools and Horses.
- Matt's show notes for The Custard TV Guide to Britcoms
- Access to our entire back catalogue of podcast running orders dating all the way back to 2012.
* Access to our Boxset Binge podcasts where we discuss entire seasons of shows starting with The Sopranos Season One
* Access to Behind the Scenes Podcasts which Matt has recorded after attending screenings and events including a preview of Doctor Foster and the Edinburgh TV Festival.
* Any other Bonus Podcasts
* Matt's shownotes for Boxset Binge
Over the past five years we've created almost 200 TV review podcasts alongside bonus episodes and interviews, a trend we hope to continue going forward although we need your help for a number of reasons:
1) Improving the frequency and quality of the podcast: We're hoping to invest in new recording equipment which will allow more than one of us to record each of our sessions. Additionally, this means we'll be able to record an episode of the show if one member of the trio is unable to appear we can put an instalment out regardless.
2) Travel Costs: We're hoping to attend more events and screenings so we can report on them for both the podcast and the website. However, being scattered across the country this is easier said than done and having a bit of extra cash will afford access to increasingly steep train fares.
3) Bonus Episodes: In the near future we're hoping to add bonus content to the main feed such as the recent Talking Peaks series. Additionally, we'd like to reach a major milestone and do our first live episode with all three of us in the same room. However, these take time to do and your contributions would be able to allow us to free up some time to do just this.
4) Site maintenance We're having to pay a lot to host the podcast and would like to have that cost covered.
For your donations you'll receive a bunch of new content including two Patreon-exclusive Podcast series, previews of any shows we attend screenings of, access to the podcast before they become available to the general public as well as show notes and plenty of other behind-the-scenes content.
As always we appreciate the support that you've given to us over the last five years and hope that you'll join us on this new adventure.
Luke, Gary and Matt