The Fight Cityis creating TheFightCity.com website
Select a membership level
With your help we will expand our reach so we can cover more fight cards and offer more in-depth profiles and interviews. Your support will enable us to invest in much-needed computer and video hardware, plus cover travel and operating costs, AND get us closer to that wonderful day when we can finally pay our dedicated contributors. Supporters will receive special contest offers and exclusive content.
About The Fight City
And The Fight City is an independent combat sports website proudly based in Montreal and covering boxing on a global and historical basis. It boasts a loyal audience and is widely considered one of the best sites of its kind. We feature provocative editorials, a comprehensive section of boxing history articles, and unique video content, all while covering Montreal's combat sports scene in greater depth than any other English-language publication.
But now we want to take things to the next level. Here's our plan:
- Provide even more exclusive fighter profiles and video interviews with pugilists, trainers, promoters and other combat sports personalities.
- Cover operating costs and invest in new gear (cameras, microphones, etc.)
- Extend our reach and cover more fights in Canada and the U.S.
- Expand our coverage of Mixed Martial Arts
- Pay our exceptional contributors.
With your help and support, we can make TheFightCity.com an even greater destination for diehard fans of combat sports! Thank you for helping us to keep creating and improving our website which has become both an important part of the fight scene in Montreal and a renowned source of information and entertainment for fight fans worldwide.