The Great Blue Song Projectis creating songs for people coping with illness or grief.
In order to fulfill our mission, we need donations, but we also need YOU to be cheerleaders. We are building our community to show people they are not alone in coping with illness or grief. When you become part of the GBSP community, you get:
- A digital download of any album that is released while you are a member.
- Discounts on merchandise.
- Bonus content. This may include extra video clips (the blooper reel?!), access to song lyrics, sneak peeks on our progress, etc.
- Lots of warm fuzzies.
Did we mention that your contribution is tax-deductible?
Songs are written to be heard and our fans are crucial to our success. When you join the Fan Club, you get:
- To dedicate your contribution to someone you've lost - their name will be recognized on our website for as long as you're a member.
- Free access to our online concerts.
- Voting rights! We will need your help with things like picking an album cover, deciding contest winners, etc.
You also get all the perks of The Fan. Did we mention that your contribution is tax deductible?
We will send you an autographed copy of any album we release while you are a member.
You will also get all the perks of The Fan and The Super Fan. Did we mention that your contribution is tax deductible? (We may need to subtract the fair market value of some things like physical albums.)
About The Great Blue Song Project
Your tax-deductible pledge allows us to write more songs for more people coping with illness or grief.
Our mission is to make great music that inspires people to live their best lives - no matter how much time they have left. Through the songwriting process, we create a space for people to rediscover their light (their music), connect with family and friends, share their voice, encourage others, and foster community.
The Great Blue Song Project was inspired by a woman named Nicole, who was a master of unconditional love. Each day as she left her job as a social worker in a prison, she noticed that a Great Blue Heron stood watch as her protector. Nicole left her body in 2016 after a long battle with a mysterious chronic illness, but her legacy of healing those around her lives on.