The Greenwoodis creating wood, coffee, ceramics, events, wine, leather, and more.
Select a membership level
Join us in our community's pursuit of creativity and support our journey of risk and vulnerability, while receiving inspiration and courage to pursue your own dreams and visions.
- You will be first to receive updates about any new materials and content that is created and available.
- Exclusive access to discounts on handcrafted products produced by different collaborators of The Greenwood.
- Being a Partner is vital for us to sustainably maintain our vision to produce creative material and empower individuals in their craft and businesses.
As a fellow Maker, we invite our Patrons at this level to partake in more of the operating businesses and creatives at The Greenwood. We will lend creative inspiration as well as access to our products, the stories of our process, invitation to events, and more. This is Tier is where our Patrons can become fellow Makers with us.
- Receive exclusive discounts on ready made goods.
- Exclusive access to events, classes, and artistic material.
- Receive videos, photos, and how-to demonstrations from our business professionals.
Greenwood Middleford Coffee Collective
Middleford Coffee is The Greenwood coffee company, operating currently at our mobile cart, soon to be hosted at The Greenwood Estate.
Patrons of our Coffee Collective receive:
- Exclusive discounts: 10 visit punch card for free drink, $3 off bags of retail coffee, 50 cents off when bringing your own mug, and more.
- Special invitations to events: Coffee cuppings, new coffee dialing sessions, new seasonal flavoring tastings, educational opportunities and more.
- Collaboration with developments of Middleford Coffee: Help decide our logo, coffees we will use, and more.
About The Greenwood
Patrons who support The Greenwood can expect continual engagement and opportunity to impact and be impacted by the powerful expression of creativity.
Our different Tier provides multiple ways that invite our Patrons to benefit from their support of music we produce, blogs we write, events we host, classes we teach, meals we create, and products we make. Our woodshop, coffee business, ceramic studio, and more endeavors to come, will generate more content and involvement for all of our Patrons.
Our current Greenwood businesses include:
- Middleford Coffee: Mobile Coffee cart to be setup in the future in a permanent brick and mortar in Medford. Find them on Instagram and Facebook: @Middlefordcoffee
- Meadlyn Collaborative: A small business producing exceptional handmade leather goods from: bags and totes, to journals and wallets. Meadlynco.com
- Kenneth Studio: Our ceramic studio hosting classes taught by Hannah Rose Made as well as her production of pottery. TheGreenwood.com/Kenneth-Studio
- Bast Studio: Host to Teleo Collaborative - wood working by Thomas Peterson - the tables, bowls, and fixtures are made through this studio.
- The Greenwood & Company: Creative School of the Heart - Young adults creative school of wholeness for students, interns, and apprentices
- Vineyard - wine production
- Writing - publishing magazines, short stories, novels, and more.
- Wedding and Event Hosting - dances in our remodeled barn, concerts, Greenwood Dinners, and Seasonal Craft Markets
Visit: TheGreenwood.com to learn more.