creating The history of England podcast
Select a membership level
You'll earn access to the Members only podcast episodes. This means:
- New podcasts every month
- immediate access to a catalogue of over 85 hours of history podcasts
- You will be supporting the free History of England podcast
- Access to my member-only website and a mobile App if you request access
- Topics such as the growth of religious toleration in Europe; Nationalism and its growth in medieval England; the practice of diplomacy; studying wills and what they tell us. English placenames, and more
- Multi part series on Life and Landscape in Anglo Saxon England, English and Drink, the British Constitution
- Biographies: Of interesting folk - such as Thomas More, Anne Boleyn, William Tyndale, Elizabeth Grey, Katharine Howard, Financier Thomas Gresham, John Clare, the romantic, ‘Peasant poet’. and more!
- The History of Scotland from the dawn of time to 1900. We follow the same style as the history of England, but faster pace.
- Extended Biographies – these are designed to be about 25 episodes long, short episodes of about 15 minutes each with an omnibus edition every month. So far there are series on Eleanor of Aquitaine, William Marshal, Margaret Beaufort and John Hawkwood.
About David Crowther
Become a patron to
Unlock 273 exclusive posts
Connect via private message