The Musical Mountaineersis creating Music in the Wilderness
Select a membership level
Finding The Musical Mountaineers in the backcountry is like finding Sasquatch… but at least you can have the sticker!
Sticker Society Rewards:
- ALL PREVIOUS REWARDS (Trail Blaze)
- Receive a Musical Mountaineers STICKER in the mail EVERY TIME we release a new version! These are usually reserved for people who, "find" us as we're hiking on a trail.
You might as well be carrying the piano! You are an official member of the Musical Mountaineers Rope Team.
Rope Team Rewards:
- ALL PREVIOUS REWARDS (Trail Blaze + Sticker Society)
- Receive a video piano lesson & downloadable lead sheets from Rose Freeman, a Nationally Certified Teacher of Music!
- Go from, "Stuck to Summit", and find your own unique path in life! Anastasia is a coach and each month she will include a video designed to help you uncover the dreams hidden in your heart.
The Musical Mountaineers traditionally perform “unannounced sunrise concerts” on the summits in the Cascade Mountain Range. In the last two years, we have performed over 40 sunrise serenades from the jagged peaks of the North Cascades in Washington to the rugged shores of the Lost Coast in California! Together, our mission is to use the powerful combination of music and the wilderness to bring more light into the world.
We don't announce our wilderness concerts to respect Leave No Trace principals and to maintain the purity of the Musical Mountaineers, but you can hear our music here on Patreon!
- Anastasia & Rose 🎻🎹
P.S. You can also find us on YouTube and on Instagram!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is "Patreon"?
- Can I cancel my pledge?
- What if I want to make a one time donation?