Hi, I’m Theresa! Here’s a little bit more about what I’m working on:
- Tremendous Times, a travel blog dedicated to teaching those with wanderlust that you can have a full-time job and travel the world.
- Classes on writing and blogging, aimed at helping anyone from any background write awesome content.
- Other freelance work, like for The Dieline.
Join me here on Patreon to essentially be part of my inner circle. You’ll get a sneak peek at what I’m working on, get to ask questions and get answers, and have a direct impact on the art I create. Your support means so much. <3
10 things about me…
- I have a fantastic cat named Little Bit who I put bowties on.
- Originally I’m from South Carolina (no accent, though, my parents are from Chicago), I went to school in NYC, and I’ve lived in San Francisco and (currently) Los Angeles. I hope to move somewhere in Europe soonish.
- Sometimes I have to wear a jacket indoors like a total weirdo because I am always cold. AC is my worst enemy.
- My dream growing up was to join a touring production of The Phantom of the Opera. I cannot sing.
- Off-the-beaten-path over tourist attractions, any day of the week for me.
- I suffer from motion sickness, so needless to say, skydiving and a helicopter ride were one-time-only experiences for me. :(
- I do not. wear. red.
- Love, Actually is a movie with a terrible message but I still adore it and watch it regularly and cry.
- Memoirs are my favorite type of book to read. My most recent fave was In Other Words by Jhumpa Lahiri.
- My go-to drink is champagne. Pinky out, my friend.