WHO ARE WE?
WE ARE GEEKS. AND WE LOVE GREAT STORIES.
Welcome to our community of geeks: people who love science fiction, fantasy, and comic book stories. We're glad you're here, because if you love geek stories, then you'llfit right in. Who are we? The Story Geeks content is generated and distributed by these geeks:
- Jay: Writer/producer and host of The Story Geeks podcast and the Story Geeks LIVE Show on YouTube.
- Nathan: Illustrator/producer and editor of The Story Geeks podcast.
- Daryl: Super fan and host of The Story Geeks podcast and the Story Geeks LIVE Show on YouTube.
- Ashley: Writer for The Story Geeks blog posts.
- Caitlin: Freelancer marketer for The Story Geeks.
- Freddie: Comments manager and in-studio producer for The Story Geeks LIVE Show and The Story Geeks podcast.
We invite amazing guests from our community (and beyond) to dig deeper into geek stories. We've had guests from the ESO Network, Cocktail Cinema, Network 1901, The Story Cauldron, NerdSOUL, and more. They're all a part of our larger community: people who love geek stories and want to dive deeper into them. People just like you.
Become a supporter and you can unlock even more exclusive geek content!
WHAT DO WE DO?
We start deep conversations about geek stories. How?
- The Story Geeks Podcast - A weekly podcast that comes out every Thursday (plus bonus episodes thrown in):
- DIG DEEPER: We ask deep questions about good and evil, truth, justice, culture, spirituality, human nature, relationships, and more.
- HASH IT OUT: We share our opinions, including ranking or rating popular geek stories (e.g., Top 10s, Best Villains, etc.).
- MAKE IT BETTER: We re-imagine geek stories, deciding how we would make them better (even if they're already great!).
- The Story Geeks YouTube Channel - Where we release all of our video content.
- SHORT VIDEOS: We breakdown geek stories or give our opinions on what we like or don't like.
- LIVE SHOWS: We invite YOUR feedback and interact with our audience in real-time!
Want to see more of what we've produced? Click the "Posts" tab and you can check out all the content that's available to the public, and then make sure to become a Patron in order to unlock exclusive content.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Three things make us unique in the geek podcast/YouTube multiverse:
- We dig deeper. Our guests often tell us, "I've watched this film dozens of times, and I've never thought of that until you guys asked me about it." And we love that!
- We respect each other, even when we have strong opinions.
- We care about geek stories and attempt to understand why we love them or why we struggle to find the good in them.
Like what you here? Please support us by becoming a Patron!
WHY SHOULD YOU SUBSCRIBE?
Stories influence us. They change us. They shape us. And we believe it's important for us to understand how and why. We believe that digging deeper into our favorite stories can help us have better conversations about the world around us--not hostile arguments, but truly productive and enlightening discussions. And we'd love for you to join us on this journey. Please consider become part of our community and a Patron of The Story Geeks.