The Stupendiumis creating Music Videos & Animations
Select a membership level
- Get regular updates on upcoming Stupendium projects
- Exclusive access the 'The Stupid Lounge' patron only Discord room
- Join me for patron only streams, see me working on new videos or get a chance to play some multiplayer games with myself and your fellow patrons!
- All of the $1 tier rewards plus:
- MP3s of all future song releases
- Access to behind the scenes and making of content when available!
- All of the $2 tier rewards plus:
- High quality WAVs of future song releases
- Full back catalogue of Stupendium songs in MP3!
- Instrumental and A Cappella tracks of future releases when available.
- A named credit at the end of any main channel videos! (Music videos, short films, etc)
- All of the $5 tier rewards plus:
- Access to high resolution artwork and assets created for my videos and animations. (For personal use only.)
- Full back catalogue of Stupendium songs in high quality WAV!
Scientists have long hypothesised about the possibility of Stupidity to this degree, but after years of study, have been unable to produce it under lab conditions.
You are the Higgs Boson of hysteria. You are the epoch of all absurdity and your very being has shaken the foundation of the Stupid sciences to their core. You should not exist and yet here you are. ...And the world may never be the same.
All of the $10 tier rewards plus:
Any semblance of logic or reason simply melts in the presence of your cosmic stupidity. You are a pure paragon of all that is preposterous. A perfect paradigm of peculiar.
At night, some cannot sleep as they ponder the immense size of the universe. At night, the Universe cannot sleep as it ponders the immense size of your stupidity. You are a ridiculous light in the darkness. A beacon of bonkers to those lost in the storms of the sensible.
For you are Stupendous.
And history shall know your name.
- All of the $10 tier rewards plus:
Hello! I'm The Stupendium aka Greg Holgate. I'm a YouTuber making nerdy music, videos and animation, plus occasionally other gaming and pop culture content - but if you're here you probably knew that already!
This past year has been an absolute roller coaster for me and the channel. From a handful of subscribers consisting predominantly of my family members asking, 'How is that video thing going?' every Christmas, we've grown to an awesome community of 100,000! I'm absolutely blown away by all the love and support I've received over the past year and I can't wait to see where we go next!
WHAT'S ALL THIS THEN?
Lots of people have reached out to me to ask if there is some way they can support me, so I think Patreon is a great next step on our big internet adventure together... Did you pack snacks?
Patreon is an awesome way for folks to support folks like me creating content for folks like you! (NOTE: I do NOT make folk music.)
Your patronage will help cover costs such as props, costumes, equipment and guest talent to help make exciting new content for the channel! Ultimately, you will help me move towards leaving my day job making less fun videos about the finer workings of insurance infrastructure and how not to fall from oil rigs, into making fun videos about fun things for you guys full-time!
There's a bunch of cool tiers to choose from, with some great rewards that aren't available anywhere else! We've got behind the scenes sneak peeks, high quality music files and high resolution art assets from my videos and animations!
Thank you so much for reading this far and for all the support you've given me and my content, whether you're able to patronise or not. There's an amazing Stupendium community out there and I want to thank every one of you.
Whoa, whoa, guys. Calm down! What am I gonna do with all this money? I guess I'll just have to give some away.... to an editor!
At $2000 a month I'd be able to take on someone to help me work on my videos, increasing their frequency and quality.
Also, giving me time to work on other projects outside of just nerdy music and videos, things like an original album, film making and other cool things to grow the Stupendium into the entertainment powerhouse it was clearly destined to be.
At $5000 we will be able to fund a therapist to address my ego.