The Ten Ten Groupis creating resources, eBooks, videos, podcasts, and more.
Select a membership level
You support us and are helping this mission happen! We're going to:
- give you access to our patron-only resources, which will include the bulk of our content!
- give you a shout out on all of our pages!
We're so thankful for you! You'll get all of the above plus:
- access to our Patron-only outreach (via email), where the bulk of our new content will be - plus all the great content here on our Patreon page. You won't wanna miss that!
- access to our Patron-only live hang-out interviews, Q&A's, and more!
- your name in the credits of all of our books and eBooks
UNLOCKED! You're so on fire for the FULLY ALIVE mission, you share it with everyone you meet! To help you do that, you'll get all of the above plus:
- our Patron-only swag - we'll design it and send it to your doorstep as inspiration strikes!
- early access to our eBooks, and other published content
Prayer is the breath of the soul – it is vital to the life of a Christian. When the last three Popes have said that parishes are supposed to be 'schools of prayer,’ most of us can't help but think of the ways that our churches and communities are not meeting that goal.
We at The Ten Ten Group have found, through a combined 30 years of ministry, with people all over the world, that most Christians are not equipped to pray. Entire communities are spiritually suffocating.
The Ten Ten Group is on a mission to give people the tools they need to pray well, live the abundant life that Jesus promised in John 10:10, and share those tools with others.
This is not a prosperity Gospel. Life is not rainbows and butterflies, even for the most faithful believers. However, Jesus said He came that we might have life to the fullest. If the Church ignores this invitation and isn't fully alive, it won't thrive or grow. So, let's do something about it - together.
We'll be releasing content such as eBooks, podcast episodes, and hosting live video sessions, in addition to continuing to put on live events - and we need your help.
Help us in our work to be the hands and feet of Christ in extending His invitation of abundant life.
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly (John 10:10).”