Tomorrow, the Voidis creating an Audio Drama Podcast
Select a membership level
Welcome to the Void. As a humble space janitor you'll really be cleaning up with such great perks as:
- Illustrated Transcripts: For each episode and mini-sode released, you get a transcript filled with photos and drawings that add an extra layer to the atmosphere.
- Twitter Shout-out: When you become a patron, we'll thank you on twitter! Just give us your handle so we can @ you!
So you like slipping on your gumshoes and solving a good mystery. Amateur Sleuths get:
- All Space Janitor perks
- Access to behind-the-scenes bonus episodes: We share about the writing process, the production, our thoughts about the story, maybe even some hints at future seasons... These will be released regularly, even off-season.
You've finally made it, a crew member aboard the Dellingr! As an official crew member you'll be receiving:
- All of the Amateur Sleuth rewards
- Weekly Updates: If you want to know what our production schedule on the show looks like
- Your Name on Our Website: You're helping us out and we'd like to recognize that on the supporters page of our website
And we will be mailing you (once per season):
- Stickers: Some official Tomorrow, the Void stickers
- A Hand-Written Thank You: Just to show how much we care
About Tomorrow, the Void
Tomorrow, the Void is a science fiction podcast that feels like a horror story but unravels like a mystery. Just like life, amirite? Each season focuses on new characters in a new mystery, but they all share the same world--a world that feels like it was doomed from the start. But the show is also surreal, bizarre, goopy and all the fun stuff that comes with a theme of recognizing the existential horror embedded in a mundane, modern world. Season one is set in space.
Why should I contribute?
This podcast was lovingly created by Andrew and Kelsey. We put every cent we could spare into season one, which frankly wasn't much. This show is a story we've poured so much into over the last two years. And if you've ever considered making a podcast, especially on your own, you know how hard it is to not only lift off the ground but keep going. We pay our actors, and we hope to be able to pay for all of the other roles that have gone into producing this show. We'd love to be able to make the show sustainable on its own and give everyone who helps on it the compensation they deserve. Not to mention, it'd be p-r-e-t-t-y sweet to upgrade our recording space and equipment. That would make the show quality rise and so much quicker and easier to release. Every bit of help we receive goes directly into producing the podcast. And you get some exclusive stuff, too!
What do I receive?
Take a look at the tiers! Every episode and in-between mini-sode gets its own illustrated transcript that's exclusive to our Patreon. If you like behind-the-scenes glimpses, we'll be releasing bonus audio that goes into the story and production of the show all year long (even between seasons). If you like art, or things in the mail, we've got you covered with stickers, postcards, and maybe even more for some of the tiers. If you like us, well, shucks! We offer signed pages of the production draft of the script, hand-written notes and dumb little doodles. If you like to hear your name spoken out loud on podcasts, we have a tier for that, too. The more people that become a patron, the more we can do and the more we can interact. No matter what, you receive our eternal appreciation. By joining, you make this show possible. You make it better. And you make us happy.
Thank you! From tomorrow, to you.
Andrew and Kelsey