The contents of this site are public and open to all, for access without any restriction.
- However, if you wish to show your appreciation for the site, you may please do so using the "Become a Patron" button. Your contribution will be received with sincere thanks.
- As a second tier of support, I would like to offer my services as a coach, consultant and mentor.
Who am I? My professional life of four decades was spent as a surgeon, educator and medical administrator. I am now retired from active medical practice and when I reflect on my life, asking myself what did I do that could be now redirected to a larger audience, three things pop up.
- I like to think critically.
- I like to teach young minds how to think critically.
- I like to communicate - speaking, writing, engaging in forums - critically assessed information to interested audiences.
Tools4excellence is a personal endeavour that is the result of hundreds of hours of work. It is a solo effort -- the good, the bad and the ugly -- funded entirely out of my own physical, monetary and emotional resources. I came across Patreon recently and I am totally taken by its philosophy.
(Click on the link to view my LinkedIn profile)