- Saturday Morning Cartoon Crunch, a video series that pairs cartoons with a breakfast cereal and interviews creators in the animation industry
- Lovecraftian horrors expressed in drawing (for example as illustrations for games like Strange Aeons)
- Lovecraftian horrors expressed in song (for example with my band The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets)
- Sketches of post-apocalyptic warriors and/or portraits of my Facebook friends.
- Caustic Soda: The Podcast.
- Comics about anthropomorphic animal superheroes (The World Wildlife Federation of Justice)
- Stupid multi-track a capella songs about leeches, ninjas, and being sacrificed on a mountaintop.
- Writings on gaming, particularly Spaceship Zero or Mutilator: Survivors in the Wasteland.
- Miniature designs of mutant chickens with Molotov cocktails.
- Extremely short reviews of post-apocalyptic films.
- Sass and backtalk.
In return for your pledge I promise you only this: a journey through time and space. It will zig, it will zag, it will stall for long periods and may be tremendously anti-climactic but we'll do it together, you and I.
The first thing I'll do with the money from Patreon is buy a webcam. Then quite literally anything can happen. This includes teleportation, cybernetic pangolins, and chalk that when you draw something the drawing comes to life.