Trevor Mahlmannis creating lighthouse, landscape, and rocket photography.
Select a membership level
($2 is the minimum. Should you want to to pledge a higher amount per month, you are welcome to - it would be very much appreciated!)
Patrons that pledge $10 or more per month will get a photo calendar for the following year!
Supporting me here on Patreon directly helps me advance my craft. Thank you!
+ all other rewards:
- Exclusive Discord Chat
- Patron-only feed
- Camera Settings
- Behind the scenes photos/videos.
- Before being posted to social media, tutorials / blogs / photos / galleries will always be published here first.
Everything I do, is made possible because of them.
Why are you on Patreon?Because Patreon allows me to focus entirely on the creativity.
Being a creative person and trying to make a living is an immense challenge. Revenue comes from many different places, pay is always incredibly slow, and before Patreon: there really wasn't a sustainable route to do it.
Awesome, can I see some of your work?Sure! Here is a link to my portfolio.
I look forward to what we are able to create working together!
2017:(things you'll be helping ~directly~ with your contribution to me here)
- Every Florida SpaceX launch in 2018 from Bangabandhu-1 (NET March 30) onward.
- New Website
- SpaceX SAOCOM-1A (first Vandenberg RTLS, or return to landing site)
- SpaceX DM-1 (first crewed test flight of SpaceX Falcon 9 / Dragon 2)
- Falcon Heavy Arabsat 6A (NET Dec 2018, may slip to 2019)
2019:- Falcon Heavy Arabsat - 6A (BOOM!)✅
- SpaceX Crew Dragon Demo Mission -1 (BOOM!)✅
- Falcon Heavy STP-2 (BOOM!)✅
- Lake Superior Lighthouses (8 Superchargers are Scheduled to open by the end of 2019, Once this happens - Lake Super Lighthouses is a GO!
- SpaceX Starship Hopper 20 meter hover test (BOOM!)✅
- SpaceX Starship Hopper 200 meter hover test (NET Aug 2019)
- SpaceX Crew Dragon Demo Mission - 2 (first SpaceX crew mission)
- Boeing CST-100 Starliner Orbital Flight Test (no crew)
- Boeing CST-100 Starliner Crew Flight Test (first Boeing crew mission)
I'm making this goal for myself so I have a marker to work towards in the future and something to gauge my progress on :-)