- Lit Brick, in which a particularly bored English major reads the Norton Anthology of English Literature and makes fun of it.
- The Gospel of Carol, in which Carol, the Daughter of God, is sent to save the Earth, but mostly just annoys her brother.
- Meghana Cove, in which Meghana builds the theme park of her dreams on a private island and it all goes predictably wrong.
- Mary Elizabeth's Mysterious Mysteries, in which a plucky small town librarian investigates that which needs investigating.
- Sporkman in Time & Space, in which a well-meaning but not particularly smart superhero destroys the universe.
More info about my assorted projects can be found at troutcave.net.
I've been creating and publishing comics online since January 2000, and I can't imagine any scenario in which I'd ever stop. I'll always be uploading comics, forever and ever and ever. That said, I'm sure you realize how difficult and time-consuming a task this is. Your help would greatly ease the burden of my on-going love affair with creating comics.
With your patronage, I could produce comics faster, which means I could produce more comics period. I could also afford to buy food, which is a rare gift indeed. Why, with your support, I might even be able to see a dentist. A dentist! I mean, who knows how many cavities I have by now.
Naturally, you'll be rewarded for your generosity. Aside from a feeling of deep satisfaction, patrons can also unlock early comic pages and eBook downloads, weeks or even months before the general public. So, look around, have fun, and spread the word. Thank you for supporting my continuing edutainment!