Tweetspeakis creating —freshening the world with poems & stories
Select a membership level
When you join, we'll...
• add you to our newsletter service, so you get news of the latest Tweetspeak goodness delivered straight to your inbox every 2 weeks
• give you the option to get our weekly poetry prompts delivered straight to your inbox as soon as they publish
• give you access to our book clubs, audio series, Friendship Project & other articles in the "patron only" section. See: https://www.tweetspeakpoetry.com/category/patron-only/
• give you access to some patron-only events
When you join, we'll give you...
• a digital copy of one of our favorite books—Poetry at Work—right away
• sneak peeks of sample chapters from our latest books
• occasional author exclusives—
interviews, pictures, and more, that you won't see elsewhere
• access to most patron-only events
• 40% discounts on select new books from T. S. Poetry Press
• give you the option to get our book clubs delivered straight to your inbox as soon as they publish
• perks from previous tiers
• Get a handwritten notecard from one of our Tweetspeak editors, with a "More Poetry, Less Stress" button enclosed
• Deliverable on your 1-year Patreon-Tweetspeak birthday
• Optional annual subscription to the popular "Every Day Poems" inbox delivery (subscription begins immediately, if you choose to sign up)
About Every Day Poems: https://www.tweetspeakpoetry.com/every-day-poems/
• Includes perks from previous tiers
• Get 70% discounts on select new books from T. S. Poetry Press
• Includes premium first-day access to event signups and playback recordings
This Is the Spirit of Tweetspeak
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. A short film can say even more, without saying it outright. This video was created by one of our young readers. Though there's not a single mention of Tweetspeak in it, you'll really understand the imaginative, friendly, and gently bold spirit of Tweetspeak if you take a quick minute to watch and enjoy.
More About Us
We are a team who loves life and works joyfully to help you live it, beautifully and richly and thoughtfully. As writers, we really take to heart the powerful words of Adrienne Rich:
"each of us will help the other live..."
There are those who will tell you that Tweetspeak has done just that—helped them live, or find life again, through the myriad ways we work in the world.
How do we work? Through poetry, yes. Through helping our readers write what they never dreamed they could write. Through the wordless power of beautiful art. Through thoughtful discussions of books that have changed our mutual lives. Through public days we sponsor (and even a whole month—Poetic Earth Month). Through humor and whimsy and friendship. And, through so much more.
Poet Mary Oliver has said, "Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" Tweetspeak works and plays beside you, day by day, to help you live surprising and beautiful answers to that question.
Come, join us today—as a partner on Patreon, and in life.
(Banner photo by JFXie, Creative Commons, via Flickr.)