UkiRin Shares Streaming Advice!is creating streaming advice to beginner and small streamers
Baby steps! I'm keeping this tier accessible to a lot of people so that you don't have to fork out lots of money to start with the basics of streaming, which includes:
- Blog posts where you'll see tips and tricks that have worked for me or other streamers!
- References to useful streamers or information that I come across
- Recognition: At the end of my streams you'll get a shout out for being a Patron! Your support is what allows me to keep doing this and you deserve to be recognised for that <3
This tier is for everyone who needs a little more help during their streaming journey! Connect with other streamers and get advice that is more tailored to your channel:
- All the benefits from the Baby Llama tier!
- Patreon role in the Yeet Empire Discord, which gives you access to the Patron chat where you can help and receive help from other streamers and me of course!
- I'll give priority to helping Patrons out on Discord!
- Suggest me stream or video topics
- Watch my YouTube advice videos (not the stream highlights) in advance
Not all of my advice could be what you're looking for and trust me when I say I know that feeling! That's why I made this tier for you:
- All the benefits from the Toddler Llama tier!
- Personal help: Once a month on a planned day I'll free up one hour for you, so we can go through your channel and socials to see what's working and what isn't. I like to prepare for this beforehand, so I can help you as best as I can during the call!
About UkiRin Shares Streaming Advice!
Thank you for visiting my Patreon!
Who am I?
I'm UkiRin and I've been streaming on Twitch since August 2018. I studied marketing and work as a digital marketer. My content on Twitch is mainly focused on giving streaming advice to beginner and small streamers, which I plan to carry over to YouTube as well!
Just like everyone, I wanted to become a *✧･ﾟVariety Streamer･ﾟ✧* and thought that as long as I went live, people would come into my streams and I would grow. Unfortunately, things didn't go that smoothly and I hit a plateau for MONTHS where I was stuck at an average of 10 viewers.
So, I took a step back and began looking into what I was doing wrong. Why wasn't I growing as much or as fast as other streamers? Along the way, I learned what I could do to improve and took note of what worked for successful streamers. I engrossed myself in podcasts, coaching streams and videos, and anything that could help me learn.
Now, I wanna use my knowledge and experience to help YOU! My time on Twitch has allowed me to meet many entertaining and talented streamers who aren't growing because they're not getting the exposure they need. That's where I step in!
What can you expect?
My goal is to help as many streamers as possible during their journey, because we all just want to do what we love and be good at it! By becoming a Patron you can expect:
- Blog posts where I share tips and tricks that have helped me and/or other streamers
- References to successful streamers who also give advice
- Exclusive access to my Discord Patron chat where me and other Patrons can learn from each other. I'll give priority to helping Patrons out!
- You can give me suggestions for stream or video topics
- You'll get to watch my YouTube advice videos (not the stream highlights) in advance
Finally I want to add that I believe that anyone can become a successful streamer in their own right as long as they're willing to put in the work, because success doesn't happen overnight!