include us is creating a clothing line
0
patrons
$0
per month
about me.

Hello, my name is Yasemin O. I am a teenage girl, who’s dedicated to representing disabled voices. I want to design neurodiverse activism clothing, but I cannot since my parents are not funding it. So I will need some funding and a crew to design, promote and sell the clothing. 70% of funds made off of clothing will go to ASAN, which stands for Autistic Self Advocacy Network. (None will go to the evil autism speaks), and the other 30% to the crew I work with. Thank you for your time!


about me.

Hello, my name is Yasemin O. I am a teenage girl, who’s dedicated to representing disabled voices. I want to design neurodiverse activism clothing, but I cannot since my parents are not funding it. So I will need some funding and a crew to design, promote and sell the clothing. 70% of funds made off of clothing will go to ASAN, which stands for Autistic Self Advocacy Network. (None will go to the evil autism speaks), and the other 30% to the crew I work with. Thank you for your time!


Recent posts by include us