Iurii Makusevis creating Smallest drone for World record
About Iurii Makusev
- I'm Yurii Makusev, aviation engineer from Lithuania
- My purpose is to make drone which could be in world record as the smallest drone flying thru 2 square inches hole.
- All contributors would be big part of helping to improve drone technologies, and rise it to another level.
What We Need & What You Get:
- Project lacks approx. 2000 $ for buying 3D printer( develop and create drone body) and drone components, implementations, testings.
- You would be a part of improvement in drone technologies and making world record possible.
- For every contributor which donates 100 $ and more will be memorized with added names on drone body print area ( ad space 100 square mm)
- This project is valuable for contributor as big step forward in drone technologies
Risks & Challenges
- There might be risks & challenges in components assemble-implementations, drone body configurations, but this will be only solved with testings step by step.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Hey folks! I would appreciate and be pleased to get the word out and make some noise about this campaign.