Becoming a patron of mine would greatly inspire me and encourage me in my dream of becoming a full time artist, in addition, of course, to helping me afford supplies. I have so many ideas I would love to bring to life to share with you and the rest of the world!
As I do not yet have a camcorder, you can currently find process shots and photos of my finished works by following me on instagram @golden_wares, which is also the name of my Etsy store (no underscore). By the end of October I hope to be able to have a professional website up and running for you all to visit.
If you would like to support me without becoming a patron, you can purchase resin jewelry and digital downloads of prints of some of my works from my Etsy shop, which make fantastic gifts! I am also now selling items such as framed and unframed prints, laptop skins, and phone cases through Nuvango (just search Ashley Goldsboro).
Some of the supplies I currently need:
- larger and more canvases (I currently usually just buy 8x10 because of the cost)
- more high quality paint for more vibrant works
- wood panels (because who doesn't love some wood-grain in their art every once in a while)
- resin for artworks-resin can achieve some incredible flow patterns that are just not possible with paint alone
- scanner--I am currently spending approximately $2 per scanned painting for my prints because I can't afford a scanner yet
- new brushes for crisper lines and finer details (my current brushes have been put through hell!)
- new business cards to help network and show the people I meet some of my art
- funding for a website
Thank you so much for taking the time to read about me and my work!