Chapter One Eventsis creating writing resources and community
Select a membership level
Friend Of The Con
- A personalized thank-you message each December from a member of our team.
- One writing-related post each month by Ch1Con Director Emma Rose Ryan
- Early access to Ch1Con updates
- Thank You Message
- Emma's Monthly Writing Advice
- Early Updates on Ch1Con
About Chapter One Events
OUR ORGANIZATIONFounded in 2017, Chapter One Events is an Illinois-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that brings writing and publishing resources and events to preteen, teen, and young adult writers. (We previously were Chapter One Events, LLC, a Michigan-based LLC founded in 2014.)
- Events and resources for writers ages 11-20: Chapter One Young Writers Conference
- Events and resources for writers ages 21-29: Chapter Twenty-One Conference
OUR MISSION STATEMENTOur mission is to provide affordable and fun opportunities for young writers to learn about the publishing world, along with establishing a support community through which they can grow and learn.
HOW YOU CAN HELPBeginning in July 2020, we will be bringing our community to Patreon. If you are looking to support writing education and community, this is a great place to start.
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method