As of now, a wealth of tech knowledge is always within your grasp, but it takes time, energy and, of course, money to do it correctly. Your support would provide everything to keep this tech program - the only one of it's kind in Alaska - not only alive and well, but thriving.
Money you pledge would go directly towards:
- covering hosting fees for the website (www.gpfault.com)
- adding archived reviews and interviews from 2000-2004 to our website
- purchasing products for review and subsequent giveaway
- reimbursing reviewers for their time
- purchasing radio equipment for use with reviews and interviews
- covering travel expenses to attend conferences
Currently everything is paid for out of pocket, and has been since the beginning of the program. Support from you would make the show self-sustaining. That means new features, more reviews, greater social interaction, learning opportunities for the radio and tech curious... really there is no limit to what could be done.
I haven't gone the ad-supported route because it annoys me and I don't have that P.T. Barnum self-promotion gene. I put out a solid product on a regular basis and I help people understand, explore and enjoy technology in all of its forms. That makes me really happy. Keeping it clean of outside advertiser influence just makes it even better.
I really do believe in doing what our slogan says; providing computer talk that you can use. With you supporting GPF, we can do it together.