What are we currently working on?
We are scraping the internet for all remote jobs that match our curriculum perfectly. We want our learners to get paid while learning.
Where do we want to go?
We want to build the skill tree and adapt curriculum to the jobs we find. Jobs will be listed next to the lesson on the skill tree so the learners will be incentivized to learn certain skill.
We want to encourage learners who can already take on more advanced job to outsource tasks to other learners. This is how we plan to grow a mentorship ecosystem.
What do we need to get there?
- We need 3 very skilled developers to work with us on the project so we can:
- build the skill tree and connect it to existing e-learning materials online + create the missing ones
- build the job platform that would enable refugees/learners to manage the whole process from application to getting paid for the job done.
- We need professional (accountant/lawyer?) to:
- help us figure out legal requirements for refugees no matter where they are and what citizenship they have to be able to legally do the job as self employed people (single person company).
- help us develop the process of opening and managing the company inside of the platform