I have some really big plans for the future and I am asking YOU to be a part of it all.
Ignite Chronic Insight.
My only purpose is to improve your quality of life and create awareness for chronic illness.
I create entertaining music videos to provide you entertainment (because laughing is good for your health), to raise awareness, and to show your loved ones and all the peeps in your life- so they finally 'get it'!
All this will help improve the life of the most amazing people in the world- YOU!!
WARNING: Some of my videos may cause involuntary giggling.
What I'll Use the Money For:
My initial goal is $3,000/month. That money will be enough to keep IGNITE Chronic Insight going. Here are my costs:
- Hosting. I need to upgrade to a robust enough hosting plan to support the highest spikes in traffic so we don't crash during those moments and ruin our happiness.
- Email service. The service we use to email posts out to the subscription list. This fee grows as the email list grows.
- Ongoing web development. It's a website, so there are always upsetting glitches coming out of nowhere and occasionally, we add a new site feature. I have no programming skills, but am attempting to do all of this on my own... for now. I am keeping costs as low as possible, but my website is quickly outgrowing me.
- Facebook post "boosts". When we announce a new post on Facebook, this makes sure that the announcement gets onto 1/3 or 1/2 of our Facebook followers' News Feeds.
- Buy equipment and props to create quality films. The more I can raise, the better quality films I can produce.
That's the basics.
The stretch goal will allow us to take IGNITE Chronic Insight to the next level, enabling us to do things like:
- Hire an employee to help with the website- I am already drowning in trying to do all of this alone. (I will seek an employee with a chronic illness or disability, of course!)
- Officially file IGNITE Chronic Insight as a non-profit company.
The stretch goal would be amazing to hit, but simply being totally supported by reader generosity makes me endlessly grateful, no matter what else happens.
I am keeping costs as low as possible, but they are adding up. I have big dreams for everything IGNITE Chronic Insight can do to help those with disabilities and chronic illness and am asking for your help.
Anyway, thanks for any support you can offer! Now let's make this life awesome together!
– Caylee Shea