Incredibly excited for the spring and summer weather so I can get back out onto some trails. Between school and working full time, I am itching to get out and put some miles under my feet.
When I am done with school in the next year and a half, I am going to be hiking the Pacific Crest Trail. For those of you who do not know what this trail is, let me give you some of the trail facts.
- Stretches 2,650 miles long
- Starts at the border to Mexico and ends a few miles inside of Canada
- Snakes through California, Oregon, and Washington
- Travels through six national parks and 48 federal wilderness areas.
- Takes between 4-6 months to complete, depending on miles per day.
This Patreon will help with the expensive trip, which requires a lot of saving. Any and all money through Patreon will go towards gear, food, travel to trail head, restocking shipment fees (there are checkpoints along the trail that are spread between 100-200 miles apart that are used to restock your pack with food & water.) On average the trip cost between $4,000 and $8,000 dollars.