Matice Mooreis creating an archive of art, inspiration, & growth
Select a membership level
Thank you for offering Mom's favorite number. In addition to all the patron only posts, I'll send you:
-a love note in the mail <3
- what I'm burning in the studio right now (I usually start each art making session with copal or Palo Santo).
OMG Thanks! Please enjoy every sticker I've ever designed, from me, with love, plus what I'm currently burning in the studio.
- My BLM sticker
- The No Inspiration, No Wings sticker
- The Militant Femme sticker
And free shipping on anything from my Love Letters 4 Liberation etsy shop. (message me for details).
I'm a visual artist who focuses primarily on abstract painting and printmaking. I use this platform to raise the funds I need to pay for the spaces I work in and learn from, which right now looks like studio rent, workshop fees, and organizing residencies with other artists of color. Beyond the studio, I'm a facilitator who works primarily with queer people of color and artists.
As a patron, you'll receive:
- Monthly On Purpose Posts (OPP), where I share what's happening in my studio life.
- Blog posts that highlight my paintings, prints, drawings, photography and other projects related to my art (clicking on the picture gives you a more detailed view of the work).
- Discussion of the ideas that I'm researching and exploring, especially as they relate to the recurring themes of Black liberation, mothering, spirituality, race and gender that show up in my work.
- Profiles of artists that inspire me.
- A note sent to your mailbox as a token of my gratitude, along with stickers, cards, original art, and things to burn.
I believe my life as a self-directed Black artist is possible because my constellation of friends, family members, and acquaintances have already shown me that kindness and gratitude are the currency of the universe.
The Patreon "Tiers" are merely suggestions and can be adapted to whatever feels good to you. If you choose to support the page please note that I have every intention of putting something in the mail to you, but I am INCREDIBLY slow at it. Thanks again for checking out this space!
- Buy art supplies (roughly $150 to $250 per month)
- Save up to cover the housing costs of studying at the Anderson Ranch Art Center.