Select a membership level
Basic Valor map follower. If you have enjoyed using my maps, and would like to say thank you or simply support my future work, this is a good way to do it.
- See patron only posts
- Access to patron only rewards
Standard kobold, you now have my utmost respect and I will grovel and beg for your mercy at the feet of your foes. We are now kin, and the dragon blood binds us.
- You'll receive a sample of assets (4-10?) from each set I publish on Roll20.
- In polls, your vote is weighted more heavily than previous tiers and/or non-patron votes.
- Access to all released Roll20 sets (although you'll need to manually upload them). I'm currently releasing sets weekly (that's 2-4 sets a month for $5!). Once per month, the folder will be cleared to the last 10 sets.
- As you continue to support me over time, I'll provide additional rewards to my long-standing patrons. Specifics are still a work in progress.
You have my thanks, and all of the benefits of previous tiers (if your enemies attack you I will beg them for mercy on your behalf).
About Valor Maps
My name is Josh, I'm a maker of digital maps for use with virtual tabletops like Roll20. All of my full maps are 50x50, some of the modular maps I'm making in my Roll20 sets are 25x25. If you'd like to check out my work, I have 1100+ maps available for to browse/download at DeviantArt.com/mrvalor2017.
This Patreon is a place for me to receive additional support, and also a good place for you to get good deals on my map sets.
As a thank you to everyone who subscribes
It is available elsewhere but if you donate my "Thank You" note includes a link to the Google Drive with hundreds of free battle maps included (it is all of the older maps on my DeviantArt).
Little bit of legal mumbo jumbo
- All of my maps are licensed for non-commercial use, only. My old maps, marked as "/u/mrvalor" have creative commons licenses attached for non-commercial use. The licenses can be found at DeviantArt.
- My newer maps, branded with "Valor Maps" are licensed for non-commercial use with no modification allowed.
- All unbranded maps received through this site (or any other) are for personal use only.
Also, Thanks to all of my current (and past!) Patrons. Thank you for supporting independent artists like myself, every little $ counts!
Thank you for reading and visiting this page. I hope you stick around, but if not thanks anyways!