- Together we can build a platform of knowledge-- online, in publication, through events, exhibitions, and lectures that enhances our vision to challenge and inspire the world.
► Your support will enable us to publish, "VECTOR Artist Journal" quarterly.
- VECTOR Artists Journal is publication of a collection of essays by contemporary artists.
- Each issue focuses on a different city from around the world and compiles written works by emerging and established artists whose artistic practice is based in the specific city.
- Essays range from 1-10 pages, are unedited, and arranged in alphabetical order.
- Each edition averages 200 pages and is printed in black & white.
- Bound copies are handed out for free at the opening launch.
- They will also be available at art-book stores around the world.
- You can view sample essays on the website: [www.vector.bz]
- Our Patrons gain access to digital issues of the journal, where the same PDF we send to the printer can be downloaded.
- As Star and Galaxy Level Patron in addition to gaining access to all our digital content, we ship you printed editions of the journal.
► VECTOR Artist Journal - Issue 8 - New York, will launch at the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York City, June 22nd 2018.
Managing Editors - Peter Gregorio, Javier Barrios, Christina Papanicolaou
Guest Editor - Ellie Krakow
Introduction - Mirene Arsanios
► Artists include:
David Altmejd, Miya Ando, Nobutaka Aozaki, Daniel Bejar, Caitlin Berrigan, Jesus Benavente, Melanie Crean, Esteban del Valle, Nicole Eisenman, Edwin Gonzalez-Ojeda, Cindy Ji Hye Kim, Yashua Klos, Amy Khoshbin, Shaun Leonardo, Jen Liu, Esperanza Mayobre, Glendalys Medina, Marilyn Minter, Mores McWreath, Jenny Morgan, Tschabalala Self, Julianne Swartz, Hayal Pozanti, Leslie Thornton, Jonathan VanDyke, Anthony Varalli
- VECTOR Artist Journal - Issue 9 - Mexico City, will launch in the Fall of 2018 location to be announced
► To date we have published 7 issues in 5 cities in 4 countries-- New York City, Berlin, Oslo, Toronto, and Bergen. For the first time, as we grow our patron base, we will be able to make VECTOR Artist Journal available in art book stores around the world.
► As we grow we will be able to move forward with new projects on the horizon:
- VECTOR Sound - a performance and album by sound artists.
- VECTOR Talks - an annual lecture conference by artists. (similar to Ted Talks)
- VECTOR Interview - a weekly long-format interview Podcast, and Youtube series, that interviews a new artist each week.
- Vector Video - an annual Video Art festival
► VECTOR Interview | A weekly long-format interview Podcast.
VECTOR Interview will feature a different artist each week. It will be a long-format 1 hour interview about their work and life as an artists. The podcasts will be available to stream or download for free.
► VECTOR Sound | A Live Sound Art Concert / Album Release
VECTOR Sound is a collection of works by contemporary sound artists. Each issue focuses on a different city from around the world and features a live performance and vinyl album by 10 artists who are based in the specific city.
A concert consisting of 10 sound artists performing live with the realease of a VECTOR Sound Album. Each Album will be available for download. Performances will be streamed live.
► VECTOR Talks | The Presentation Lecture as Performance
VECTOR Talks is a collection of presentation lectures by contemporary artists. Each seminar focuses on a different city from around the world and features a live performance by artists who are based in the specific city.
► VECTOR Video | A Collection of Videos Screened Annually in a Different City
VECTOR Video is a video art festival that focuses on video art from around the world. A two day Video Art Festival. Showcasing Videos from artist based in the specific city. A preview of the first issue was shown during the Collective Show at Participant Inc. in New York. The full version of VECTOR Video 1 will be launched in 2019, Location to be announced.