Vianna Szabois creating fine art tutorials in pastel, oil and watercolor
Select a membership level
For $5 dollars a month you will receive
· Lessons in the form of blog posts and videos.
· Exclusive video lessons that will not be available anywhere else.
· Downloadable handouts that I usually reserve for workshops.
· Your questions will be answered in a timely manner
· Your suggestions will help build the content of this classroom.
· First notification of workshops and events.
A bit about me
I am a painter and a teacher and am leading a charmed life with both of these pursuits.
I work in pastel, oil, and watercolor and paint a variety of subjects from portrait commissions to plein air, landscape, and still life. I have exhibited with many juried exhibitions, which include:
- The American Impressionist Society
- The Portrait Society of America
- Oil Painters of America,
- The Adirondack Watercolor Society
- International Association of Pastel Societies (Eminent Pastelist)
- Pastel Society of America. (Signature Member)
"It's All About The Vase" 20 x 30 Oil
I have been a classroom teacher and a workshop instructor for almost 20 years. I teach a wide variety of subjects from portrait to plein air; from drawing basics to color theory. What I especially enjoy is building relationships with students. Helping them through their struggles and encouraging their strengths is deeply rewarding.
"Winding Down" 6 x 8 Watercolor
What you will receive as a subscriber
I’m providing an online classroom for painters of pastel, oil and watercolor; portrait, landscape, and still life. Although that seems broad, the concepts of painting are not confined to one medium or subject. They all can be explained using the visual language of shape, value, edge color, and application. My posts will be based on lessons that explain painting through visual language.
I like to simplify concepts into easy to understand building blocks that will strengthen your skills.
I’ll also give studio tips, art material reviews, and whatever else art related that we want to talk about. The possibilities are endless and the site will be a collaboration between us.
● I promise to post at least twice a month.
● I promise to keep the lessons informational, entertaining and short.
● I promise to teach a variety of subjects using video lessons, blog postings, downloadable handouts and demos.
● I promise to listen to your feedback which will help me design future lessons.
"Evening Song" 16 x 20 Oil
Patreon is a subscription service (like Netflix) where you pay a monthly fee. This is much cheaper than attending a workshop or a class, yet offers many of the same benefits. You can subscribe or unsubscribe as you like.
As the site grows I will add features such as personal critiques and online mentoring programs. But right now I would like to begin and welcome you to The Painters Classroom
To view more of my work visit www.viannaszabo.com
When I get 200 subscribers I will offer a free downloadable ebook with all the handouts from The Painter’s Classroom.