I have been coding since I was a young child, beginning with Visual Basic macros in Microsoft Excel, progressing to VB.NET and then C#.NET... until I discovered C++ and fell in love with it.
C++11 (and newer versions of the language) is definitely my favorite programming language - it has everything you could ever need: performance, expressiveness, portability and safety.
I'm currently working on many projects:
- I created and maintain a YouTube channeI featuring well-received modern C++ video tutorials, ranging from game-development topics to language features (and much more).
- I'm actively developing free open-source multi-platform software, including multi-purpose generic C++14 libraries, free games (Open Hexagon, Operation Bloodshed, Delver's Choice), and more.
- I'm an active member of the C++ community and love speaking at conference to share my knowledge with others and learn more about the language and its users. Here are the talks I've given so far:
- “Implementation of a component-based entity system in modern C++” - CppCon 2015
- "`for_each_argument` explained and expanded" - CppCon 2015
- "Quick Game Development with C++11 / C++14" - CppCon 2014
- "Introduzione al Game Development in C++14" - ++it Meeting Florence 2015 (in Italian)
Your support will allow me to spend more time on creating content such as video tutorials and talks, and also allow me to spend more time on the development of free open-source software and games.