OUR WILD VISIONWORKING FOR A WILDER NATURAL WORLD
Over the years, the ability of our habitats to sustain life in the long term has been diminished to a point lower than any in planet earth’s lifetime. We believe that ecological and conservation efforts will allow us to see new opportunities for us to restore our lost landscapes whereby:
- There is an expanding network of wild forests supporting improved biodiversity, soil quality, water absorption and climate regulation.
- A greater diversity of wildlife is thriving, including key species such as red squirrel and beaver.
- Natural processes are understood and valued, and are shaping significant parts of our landscape, providing tangible benefits to a wide range of people.
- Extensive areas of land have been restored and are hosting a full complement of wildlife species.
- Farmland is utilised better for both wildlife and eco-tourism, including sustainable nesting and hunting grounds for owls & raptors.
- Vibrant communities are thriving by integrating their economic and social needs with the long-term restoration of species and habitats.
- Younger generations are reconnecting with nature and outdoor play to breed a new generation of conservationist & ecologist.
With your support, we will continue creating visual media stories that educate, inspire and change conceptions that is necessary for humanity to truly begin protecting and conserving our natural world, the wildlife and landscapes it has thankfully provided us.