Weird Christmasis creating podcasts and social media entertainment
Select a membership level
You understand that Christmas is about giving but mainly about getting. You'll get:
* Access to the monthly patron-only podcast throughout the year.
* Access to patron-only posts and updates.
* A thank you on the blog and podcast.
* Occasional real-world surprises.
You're cooler than a reindeer. You're a goat, the one who really keeps things running and carries the biggest holiday load. You'll get everything in the Elf level plus:
* Actual holiday cards mailed to you on major holidays and a few minor ones I happen to think are important. (US only. UK or others -- we can figure something out.)
* A social media blitz where I dedicate a classic holiday card to you. I will publicly declare that henceforth, this card belongs to you and you alone, copyright/trademark be damned! (Comes with a story about you and your card.)
* Input on topics and segments for the podcast.
The True Spirit of Christmas
You probably don't exist. But if you do, you'll get all of the Krampus level gifts and the following:
* I'll handle your Christmas cards to friends and family (up to 150). You provide addresses -- I do the rest. (Must start tier by September of the year and maintain for at least three months.)
* Actual vintage cards from my collection on special occasions.
* My thanks but also confusion about why you'd spend so much on a podcast.