Wicked Groundsis creating Kink education & community
Select a membership level
THANK YOU! As an official patron, you'll have access to our 'This Month at Wicked Grounds" feed, and ongoing related updates. You'll also receive early access to select blog posts and the Kinky Queer Revolution Podcast, all for the price of a cup of coffee!
Thank you to all of our subscribers for your ongoing support! We truly couldn't do this without you!
Our mission has always been to build kink community & education. Coffee's just the way we make that happen here in San Francisco.
Now, we are bringing our 'kink concierge' services to folks everywhere. So far . . .
- We've launched an online advice column, Ask Wicked Mir
- We're updating a series of other kink articles
- We're about to start posting the archives of the Kinky Queer Revolution podcast, as well as adding our backlog of new episodes!
- We've established our own Wicked Grounds YouTube Channel for community spotlights and educational programming
- We've increased our outreach to LGBTQ and kink conferences and events -- most recently doing outreach at the AtmosQueer expo at San Francisco's Strut
. . . all due to the generous support of our Patreon subscribers.
Because our work is for mature audiences only, you must subscribe to access our advice column, kink articles, podcast and some videos. Under Patreon's terms and conditions, we cannot make those posts public, but you can get full access for as little as $1/month!
When you sign up as a supporter at any level on Patreon, you'll be able to keep up with what we're doing from anywhere in the world. Starting at $5/month, you'll get exclusive early access to our content, and we have great swag (and bragging rights) for higher subscription levels. Your support helps us grow here in San Francisco and beyond!
How can I participate?
- Subscribe at the level that feels right and sustainable for you
- Help us spread the word
- Send us your questions! You can get your questions answered in future classes and advice columns
- Keep letting us know that YOU need to keep building kink community wherever you are.
The folks of Wicked Grounds
P.S. Please send any questions about Patreon and reward fulfillment to us via private Patreon message, or to [email protected] :)