What do we do?
- Develop Simple and easy to understand educational tutorials for Xara Web Designer
- Solve problems and help save you money by answering questions you have through videos with a step-by-step guidance
- Develop content based on user feedback (i.e. we believe in a continuous improvement philosophy and listening to our viewers)
- Improve your career development by increasing your knowledge and ability in the workforce through Web Design
Biggest Accomplishment in 2013:
- Our training videos were officially used for the first time at a college university in 2013. In fact our videos were so good that the students petitioned for software to be used as part of their business college computer center.
How we will use your financial support:
- Priority support - If you are supporting us we will put your video tutorial requests as priority. However their is a limit on the amount of videos we can produce in a given month, which is limited by support amount.
- Equipment - In order to produce more frequently we need equipment such as software (video editing, audio etc..), Audio equipment (audio interface, vocal booth etc...).
- Staff Members - We will eventually have to hire people to manage comments, questions and create videos.
About Our YouTube Channel:
I am in the process of looking for ways to help improve your experience on our YouTube Channel. One thing I noticed is that many of our viewers would like us to continue to produce new videos. However to keep up with demand and to follow a regular production schedule we will need financial support. Originally our videos were created with an expectancy that eventually we would stop producing but due to demand we have re-evaluated and see an opportunity to provide quality content on a regular basis for educational tutorials.
Keep in mind all videos on YouTube will remain free but you will have the option to financially support us now through the Patreon website to ensure consistency and less gaps of production.
Thanks for your Support,