XformGamesis creating awesome games
Select a membership level
* Your name on the credits of our new games!
* Access to our Patreon posts right here.
* Apprentice role on our Discord server, which gives you access to the Patreon channels!
* Get all itch.io games that release during your patreonage for free.
* We drink a cup of coffee in your name for more game development power!
+All of the above.
- Super Man Or Monster - A voxel action adventure jampacked with monsters and tanks.
- Burnin' Rubber 5 HD - The most explosive racing game in the world!
We made a whole lot of webgames in the past, and now we're on a mission to save them from extinction. Since a lot of browsers no longer support the plugins we used, we need to do quite some work to convert them into downloadable games for Itch.
We need to dive into old project files, update the engine, find higher quality source materials, optimize code here and there, do some mandatory bugfixes, create new builds, do testing and much more.
This takes up time and money that we unfortunately don't really have at this moment :(. And that's where we need your help! For just a few dollars per month, we can continue porting our games to Itch, and the good news is that patrons even get games for free! We can also expand our Patreon rewards and work towards creating more new awesome games. How cool is that!
> For more details, see our Patreon Goals.
So what do you get?
- Xform games on Itch: Our goal is to create one game a month and release it on Itch. We still have so many games we want to do! Most Patrons get these new games for free!
- Discord access to Patreon channels: Updates will be posted regularly, we plan to have weekly Q&A sessions and special behind-the-scenes developer information for our most loyal patrons.
- Youtube bonus content: For example Let's Plays and Developer Commentary specials. We're already doing our first tests with this, we hope you like it.
Join us on Patreon!
We can free up more time on Discord to manage channels and emoji's ;). We'll get some patron rewards inside our games. How would a custom decal on one of our vehicles sound?